Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

This comes down to the mods. You were roleblocked a few games ago and we were told it was unsuccessful as you didn't have a role to block.

I would like to hear from the mods that this is the case here.
Oh, that's interesting. Hmm. Well, we might find out in a minute lol.

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Night Four

BITE ATTACKS CONTINUE

In the wake of yesterday's public execution of a man found to be a vampire, biting-related attacks continued overnight with a local man killed near his home. The man was reportedly going for a walk when another man asked him for help before attacking him. A wolf was spotted in the area around the same time but is not believed to be responsible for the attack.

MAN DIED IN SHOOTOUT

A local man has been killed overnight in a suspected shootout in town. Witnesses report seeing members of the mafia and an an unknown man in the area around the time of the shooting. Authorities would like to speak to the unknown man, who has been spotted giving first aid to locals in recent days.

CELEBRITY KILLED

A wolf attack in town overnight has claimed the life of a local celebrity. Tarkyn_24, often spotted in the pages of The Whisper, was returning home from an engagement when he was attacked and killed by a pack of wolves.

HEALTH CONCERNS

A man has reportedly fallen ill from food poisoning after eating at a local restuarant last night. Health authorities are reportedly concerned about an outbreak in town as a drinking establishment where drink spiking incidents have occurred recently was closed last night.

Summary

Noobz0r (Villager - killed by Vampires)

Tarkyn_24 (Villager - killed by Wolves)

The Filth Wizard (Villager - killed by Mafia and Unknown)

IT IS NOW DAY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 9PM AEDST.

All players must vote for a player to be lynched and your vote must be accompanied by a reason related to this game.

The followiing players must vote today to avoid being modkilled:

DERO

As everyone has voted at least twice, we will not be putting out modkill reminders for the remainder of the game.​

Have we started a new game. wtf.

Ok town. Surprised to still be here to be honest!

I attempted to kill Elton John’s Wig last night and was unsuccessful. Make of that what you will.

Another big day for me today so I’ll see
you this evening.

Elton John’s wig

manangatang Barrybran

Ok town. Surprised to still be here to be honest!

I attempted to kill Elton John’s Wig last night and was unsuccessful. Make of that what you will.

Another big day for me today so I’ll see
you this evening.

Elton John’s wig

manangatang Barrybran
You can’t just drop that and leave.
Why wouldn’t you target porps who’s claim has basically shown one of either of you are lying about your roles?

Why wouldn’t you target porps who’s claim has basically shown one of either of you are lying about your roles?
And now each targeted someone unsuccessfully.

Allegedly.

Because he knows that if I die, he is exposed as the liar. Simple.

Evil have to keep me here so they can hide.

If he's Mafia say, maybe he's not the roleblocker but someone in his faction is and deliberately blocked me because they knew I was targeting DERO overnight. He could even be a converted vamp, and wanted to get rid of Smeg so put his name out. Maybe EJW is the other vamp and he's actually a wolf. There are so many possibilities and explanations.

To simply drive by like that... Nope. It's up to the village to decide but I have decided that DERO needs to go.

Barrybran manangatang

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vig also missed their kill. Maybe the real vig tried to kill DERO and failed because he's night immune. That was my other thought.
How do we know the vig missed a kill? Unknown could either be the vig or the SK?

TJASTA would be another interesting one to make as a missed kill. Been talking drivel all game so people would be very suss if he got all serious upon being named.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back