Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Renegades win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No result

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It does unfortunately mate cos he overstepped first. What happens next is irrelevant unfortunately
then the rule is 100% wrong.

So you can bowl two head-high full tosses, hit a player in the head both times, but if one of them is a front-foot noball it's ok?

That is utter bullshit. But I would not expect law makers to have much intelligence.

then the rule is 100% wrong.

So you can bowl two head-high full tosses, hit a player in the head both times, but if one of them is a front-foot noball it's ok?

That is utter bullshit. But I would not expect law makers to have much intelligence.
Well I guess that scenario would be pretty rare... Brett Lee doesn't play anymore so beamers have become pretty few and far between. I agree on principal though. The rule is redundant.

Gades could be a chance to finish 2nd even if the Sixers win their last game. Need to probably win within 17-18 overs.

In all seriousness, despite that horrific last over from Meredith, anyone that can bowl this fast with a bit of swing excites the s**t out of me. Unfortunately I felt the same about big bill stanlake and that hasn't worked out so far. Hopefully Meredith can push on....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gades could be a chance to finish 2nd even if the Sixers win their last game. Need to probably win within 17-18 overs.
ok, best case scenario. Gades get to 183 and score a 6, so finish on 189. And they do that within 16 overs.

Their NRR would be 0.370.

So forget about the Renegades having a chance at a home final if Sixers win.

Beautiful shot by Harper.
Finch looks like he's really on tonight
Big finish coming up.

Back