BBL Match 26 Melbourne Renegades v Hobart Hurricanes 1845hrs @ Docklands Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

bit sad wells never made it.i feel like he had the skill to make it at the top level or close too
He was given plenty of chances but simply wasn't good enough at first-class level.

He's certainly found his niche in the 20/20 format however.

He was given plenty of chances but simply wasn't good enough at first-class level.

He's certainly found his niche in the 20/20 format however.

naa fully agree mate he was given plenty of chances and batted in different spots to. just feel like his game was good enough was more mental imo watching him play in the 20/20

What are we trying to bowl at the moment?

Pitch it up and at the stumps - don't give them room to get underneath the ball

Did we learn nothing from the Hurricanes bowling in thy first 10 overs

I thought hitting the roof was back to being a dead ball?
Umpires call

If they believe it was going for 6 without hitting the roof they're meant to call a 6

If it goes straight up, then it's a dead ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion, if its not raining in Melbourne for games at the Docklands, they should leave the roof open. Unlike AFL, sunlight shouldnt be too much a problem for a night games. Who is with me on this one?

Night yes, open the roof

But if we have any day games (not sure we do this season), then close the roof - we had one day game last season and they kept the roof open. It was so hot sitting the stands & worse out in the middle as seen when Handsome had to be subbed out of the match when struggling with the conditions

There's so many tall buildings around Marvel stadium that when the roofs open during the day, not only are you dealing with direct sun, but also the reflection off all the glass windows

No way hurricanes lose from here. It’s like Renegades are bowling on a completely different pitch. Hurricanes had it hooping and Renegades are barely getting it to move.

Great toss to win it seems. Once the swing goes it looks like a 180+ pitch.

Gades made it look a lot worse, should not have been blocking out the powerplays

Back