BBL06 - Match 13 - Perth Scorchers v Sydney Thunder 6:15pm local time at the Furnace

Remove this Banner Ad

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread discussion for the 2nd BBL game of the night.

Predicted lineups

S Marsh
Klinger
Whiteman+
Bell
Voges*
M Marsh
Turner
Willey
Johnson
Richardson
Tye

Patterson
Gibson
Watson*
Morgan
Russell
Rohrer
Lenton+
Cummins
Green
McKay
Ahmed/Sandhu

Must win for both, 170+ should be a good score
Russell is the wildcard here, carrying an injury but could rip through the Scorchers lineup (hope not) as he gets his pace from his shoulder and quick arm action.

not at the WACA
Turner is more than capable of bowling our spin overs
JL talked about like for like replacements, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Muirhead play

JL talked about like for like replacements, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Muirhead play
havent heard anything like that over here. Just assumed Richo would play as he would hurry the batsmen up a little with his skiddy like action. plus a bit extra bounce, he could be the wildcard of the attack

Perth should win this you'd think.
The word should gets bandied around too much in T20. Anyone's game on the night, especially with the Thunder having some genuine match winners.

Reckon it'll be a ripper.

havent heard anything like that over here. Just assumed Richo would play as he would hurry the batsmen up a little with his skiddy like action. plus a bit extra bounce, he could be the wildcard of the attack
I swear I heard that but I can't bloody find the quote.

I swear I heard that but I can't bloody find the quote.

“It’s a ray of hope for James Muirhead who is bowling beautifully in the nets,” Langer said. “It’s always good to have leg spinners.

“It’ll come down to James Muirhead or Jhye Richardson, who’s been good and has a huge future in this game. It might be a straight replacement.”

Hoping Jhye gets another crack. If you take out the edges for 4, he bowled pretty well at the WACA game.

“It’s a ray of hope for James Muirhead who is bowling beautifully in the nets,” Langer said. “It’s always good to have leg spinners.

“It’ll come down to James Muirhead or Jhye Richardson, who’s been good and has a huge future in this game. It might be a straight replacement.”

Hoping Jhye gets another crack. If you take out the edges for 4, he bowled pretty well at the WACA game.
Ah, cheers. That article was seemingly hiding from me.

yep and the extra bounce may help him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australian Western Daylight Saving Time or whatever the s**t is
Should still be AWST. No day light savings FTW.
And if it was it'd be AWDT anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back