BBL06 - Match 21 - Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Renegades @ SCG, 7.40pm Local Time

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair on maxy that was set to be changed and just hadn't gone through yet (or was a recent change can't remember)
Don't think it has gone through that rule

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rain gifted it to the Sixers as well but despite all that if white snagged that catch they still win, finding ways to lose games they should be winning

Your batting cost your side. 170 is way under par. Pattinson bowling like a drunk didn't help

I get the whole you don't go out on a free hit thing, but the fact that you can also score when you're caught is bull

Have to agree. So if both the no-ball and free hit are caught, neither time are they out. Don't think I like that. Maybe dead ball for a catch on the free hit.

Have to agree. So if both the no-ball and free hit are caught, neither time are they out. Don't think I like that. Maybe dead ball for a catch on the free hit.

Then keep your foot behind the line. The Sixers did- no no balls and wides.

Lost 40 runs not being able to grip the ball, 170 would have been more then enough without the rain

The Sixers did it in a canter despite it going to the last over. Only had to get singles for the last 4-5 overs.

It was still turning the spinners they could grip it okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that it would have made much difference, but bowling in that rain wouldn't have been easy.

Take your marker back a few inches. Never get why bowlers need to only have 2mm behind the line

I don't blame Pattinson for that idiotic blunder, not even gonna quibble with his oversight in failing to lay down some sawdust for anybody who wants to use that pathetic excuse. It's not his fault he doesn't possess the cognitive capacity to grasp a convoluted concept like the front-foot no-ball rule. And I certainly wouldn't be so callous to ridicule his apparent lack of arithmetic skills along with his sparse understanding, respect and awareness of both match situation and the game of cricket in toto. Ultimately he and Finch concocted a sweet scientific strategy to seal the game by bowling wide, short garrrbage and you've gotta give him credit for brilliantly executing the plan. Why are these guys celebrated, somebody help me. Cummins cops so much crap on here by comparison, and all he does is take wickets, score runs and field outstandingly, what a burden a guy like that must be. I'M PISSED! But good game, bad luck Renegades.

Yikes can see more people in the crowd at a WBBL game than there were across all 5 days at the SCG test

That's what happens when you schedule the game at the right time

Take your marker back a few inches. Never get why bowlers need to only have 2mm behind the line

Would like to see some stats, but I reckon Starc would have very few no-balls to his name - he always seems to have a whole lot of foot behind the line when they check if a wicket falls.

Would like to see some stats, but I reckon Starc would have very few no-balls to his name - he always seems to have a whole lot of foot behind the line when they check if a wicket falls.

Pattinson is always ridiculously close to a no ball. Always worry when he takes wickets about the no ball

I don't blame Pattinson for that idiotic blunder, not even gonna quibble with his oversight in failing to lay down some sawdust for anybody who wants to use that pathetic excuse. It's not his fault he doesn't possess the cognitive capacity to grasp a convoluted concept like the front-foot no-ball rule. And I certainly wouldn't be so callous to ridicule his apparent lack of arithmetic skills along with his sparse understanding, respect and awareness of both match situation and the game of cricket in toto. Ultimately he and Finch concocted a sweet scientific strategy to seal the game by bowling wide, short garrrbage and you've gotta give him credit for brilliantly executing the plan. Why are these guys celebrated, somebody help me. Cummins cops so much crap on here by comparison, and all he does is take wickets, score runs and field outstandingly, what a burden a guy like that must be. I'M PISSED! But good game, bad luck Renegades.
Cummins is from NSW = evil
Pattinson Vic = good

:drunk:

I agree that you should at least lose the score made from a ball where you were caught. Ultimately, the bowler has 'won' that delivery, so shouldn't be further punished for it, having already given up a run from the original no-ball, as well as lost the ability to dismiss the batsman with the next ball, so to then allow runs to be scored from what is effectively a good delivery?? It's too much.

And playing in rain like that, after the s**t that was pulled in the last couple of Tests?? They really do take us for ******* mugs.

I agree that you should at least lose the score made from a ball where you were caught. Ultimately, the bowler has 'won' that delivery, so shouldn't be further punished for it, having already given up a run from the original no-ball, as well as lost the ability to dismiss the batsman with the next ball, so to then allow runs to be scored from what is effectively a good delivery?? It's too much.

And playing in rain like that, after the s**t that was pulled in the last couple of Tests?? They really do take us for ******* mugs.

It wasn't raining that much, and T20 cricket they rarely come off for rain, it has to be belting down.

How about bowlers stop bowling no balls in the first place. A half tracker was only going to end one way..a six or they run 2. Pattinson has to cop the blame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back