Player Watch Best young Key Forwards -Curnow,Hipwood,Naughton,McKay, King Brothers

Remove this Banner Ad

If we’re going to base opinions on quality off one weekend, then I guess Josh Dunkley is the greatest player that has ever lived :eek:
Should we do it over the last 3 weeks then? ;)

I think it's reasonable to say, Curnow is the most prodigious talent we have seen since Buddy Franklin.
As good as what the others have become, if not for injuries, Charlie would be the best player in the game.

Wonderful for footy to see him back.
Hope there are no more injury setbacks heading foward.
Geez, a bit of hyperbole in this one. He looks great for sure, but prodigious is a bit much

Curnow, McKay, M King, B King, Naughton, Larkey, Hipwood, Logan McDonald, Hayden McLean, Thilthorpe there's plenty of young key forward talent in the comp at the moment and it's great to see.

I think it's reasonable to say, Curnow is the most prodigious talent we have seen since Buddy Franklin.
As good as what the others have become, if not for injuries, Charlie would be the best player in the game.

Wonderful for footy to see him back.
Hope there are no more injury setbacks heading foward.
He's a gun, but let's slow down a little. He's not even the most prodigious talent in his own forward line.

M king then daylight, legit, he is actually unstoppable when given a run and jump. Stronger this year too so isn't getting pushed off his line or relinquishing front spot like he was last year. Thank god we snagged one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M king then daylight, legit, he is actually unstoppable when given a run and jump. Stronger this year too so isn't getting pushed off his line or relinquishing front spot like he was last year. Thank god we snagged one
Think Max King is on par with Harry McKay and I’d take either of them for different reasons. They are both >200cm though and can jump at the footy, unlike the other 200cm+ Forwards

Also, that last quarter is the best I’ve seen Max play. Unreal.

Max King and Mitch Lewis have gone past Naughton for mine.

Lewis is up in the conversation now.

Think the top few are still, McKay, Naughton, Max King.

IMO Max King will be the best player in the competition at some point in his career. The fact he's only needed 1 quarter to be in the top 3-5 for the past weeks says a lot about a player who's only played 40 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back