Podcast BigFooty Tigercast - S03 Ep05 ft Cotcho & RockJobster0312- Rnd 3 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

The Round 3 Podcast is in the books and what a great episode it was!

Tonight I was joined by Cotcho and RockJobster0312 for our first all Tiger lineup for the 2019 season and they did not disappoint.

Armed with info and ideas, these two were fantastic.

On tonights episode:

-The 3 things we learnt from round 2
-Cotcho took aim at the new rules, then RockJobster and I piled in on top
-Essendon yet again copped a whack
-Reviewed the loss against Collingwood
-Discussed Dusty and his form
-Previewed the game vs GWS

A really informative episode and fingers crossed we are all wrong with our tips..

Massive thanks to Cotcho and RockJobster0312 for coming on, appreciate your time!

Listen here:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17508407

this hurt my soul, but it is such a crucible that the strongest hope is forged.

Dont worry Michaels i understand, the fault isnt with you, but with me for believing to much in you all.

But even i have been brought down by this malaise that the board wears like a funeral shroud, such that even i have had my predictions tempered

richmond by 32

this hurt my soul, but it is such a crucible that the strongest hope is forged.

Dont worry Michaels i understand, the fault isnt with you, but with me for believing to much in you all.

But even i have been brought down by this malaise that the board wears like a funeral shroud, such that even i have had my predictions tempered

richmond by 32

You are always in my thoughts when its prediction time, I hope you can forgive me.

Someone made a really good point last night, forgive me as I can't remember which of you it was. But we've been way too focused on this idea of redemption. It's focusing on the past and not what we're all about and not what won us the premiership. We need to get back to fun and playing for each other, not to redeem ourselves. We were beaten on an important night in the prelim, but the team does not need to redeem themselves for it. Hopefully now that we've played Collingwood we can put that behind us.

Good episode guys. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

While it’s sad you all predicted GWS to win, I understand, the reality of the situation is we’re probably going to lose. :(

Sadly I too will be tipping GWS to win by a few goals.

Someone made a really good point last night, forgive me as I can't remember which of you it was. But we've been way too focused on this idea of redemption. It's focusing on the past and not what we're all about and not what won us the premiership. We need to get back to fun and playing for each other, not to redeem ourselves. We were beaten on an important night in the prelim, but the team does not need to redeem themselves for it. Hopefully now that we've played Collingwood we can put that behind us.

Yeah it was definitely a good point and something I would really like to see happen soon.

Good episode guys. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

While it’s sad you all predicted GWS to win, I understand, the reality of the situation is we’re probably going to lose. :(

Sadly I too will be tipping GWS to win by a few goals.

It gave us no great pleasure to give those tips :-(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back