Opinion Billings or De Goey

Billings or degoey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Goey is the next dusty
When he builds a tank and plays more midfield he’ll be one of the best players in the comp

This isn’t a close comparison
De Goey vs heeney is a better one!

Billings kicks too many points and isn’t damaging

When he builds a tank and plays more midfield he’ll be one of the best players in the comp

This. Can’t even believe this is still even worth discussing.

De Goey by a mile. If he keeps improving at his current rate, there is no reason he can't be considered of the best players in the comp in a couple of years.

Cheers mate. Massive compliment to pay. No matter what team you follow, all fans admire Dusty and JDG is showing some similar traits. Many people overlook how De Goey is 4cms taller than Dusty and the same weight already. Give De Goey a couple more preseasons and he will be a beast. And yes, he also has the skills.

Cheers mate. Massive compliment to pay. No matter what team you follow, all fans admire Dusty and JDG is showing some similar traits. Many people overlook how De Goey is 4cms taller than Dusty and the same weight already. Give De Goey a couple more preseasons and he will be a beast. And yes, he also has the skills.
I can’t wait to see him in the middle! That’s the next phase
Will be supercoach royalty
Just wish the tigers went harder for him last year
We spoke to him when there was friction over the drink driving stuff but credit to the man and to Collingwood. The turn around has been unreal and he’s only going to get better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We spoke to him when there was friction over the drink driving stuff but credit to the man and to Collingwood. The turn around has been unreal and he’s only going to get better
Geez imagine if it had been Dusty and JDG changing between forward line and midfield together. Frightening.

lol Billings, it was obvious from the start De Goey was going to be the next thing. That is unless you have no clue about footy, which looks like 60 something percent of people don't, sounds about right, most humans are pretty stupid.

I agree, especially considering I claimed De Goey was the next dusty 12 months earlier than you did, when no-one seemed to remotely agree.

Your statement is merely an observation. :)

lol Billings, it was obvious from the start De Goey was going to be the next thing. That is unless you have no clue about footy, which looks like 60 something percent of people don't, sounds about right, most humans are pretty stupid.
'It was obvious he had the potential'
is the non floggy and condensed version of what you are trying to say.

I think you need to learn how commas work....

He played midfield on Queen's Birthday this year and it was one of the best individual games by a pie that I had seen for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back