Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grundys brother is Broomy? No?
No, Broomy will be the same as Shaz once he comes back from injury.

Both have something that you can't coach in, a born with 'a footy brain'.

Last edited:
No, Broomy will be the same as Shaz once he comes back from injury.

Both have something that you can't coach in but a born with, 'a footy brain'.

I hope you're right. I can't say I've noticed this with Broomhead - to me he's a bloke whose attributes outweigh his performance, thus suggesting he's lacking a bit in terms of footy brain, but then again, I doubted Shaz. It's disappointing that he's missing the Breakout Year of the SA Pie - but the way the SA Pies are performing, I think there will be many more years of the SA Pie.

Grundy should be ashamed of himself......

Horrible game, 22 touches, 32 hitouts, 4 marks and 3 tackles.

Not good enough. :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Just kidding. This guy is the afls number one ruckman. This stats another above average game and barely getting the plaudits he deserves. If nic Nat got half of his touches we’d be hearing about how good he is. Not a knock on Nat, becuase he’s a gun, but Grundy is the GUN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy should be ashamed of himself......

Horrible game, 22 touches, 32 hitouts, 4 marks and 3 tackles.

Not good enough. :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Just kidding. This guy is the afls number one ruckman. This stats another above average game and barely getting the plaudits he deserves. If nic Nat got half of his touches we’d be hearing about how good he is. Not a knock on Nat, becuase he’s a gun, but Grundy is the GUN.

Probably his worst game of the season!!

Delist

I've never paid much too concern to whether or not the club has had a ruck coach, dedicated or undedicated, full time or part time, paid or voluntary. Why are you asking me?

Grundy is a gun. Simple.
I'm not. Just quoting you.

I thought we might’ve got a shifty coaching gig for Peter Moore or something ratified for this season. Surely there's something more to it than just maturity, experience and gradual improvement!

Yet not rated in Kane Cornes team of the week as Witts ‘beat’ Stefan Martin yet Martin had 30 hitouts to 27 and 19 touches to 16...
Grundy just isn’t good enough. He wishes he’d get those lofty numbers.

Started Slow but Kept Working and Wore out Bellchambers.

His Tank has come long way

Yeah, thought he actually lowered his colours in the Q1 but stormed over the top after that. Bellchambers rested this week due to the mauling he got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back