Player Watch Callum Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

So now it's Gav, Bucks and Ed making decisions based on nepotism. And injuries. See if you can come up with anything else?

What's the alternative? We had a desperate need for a player that can't kick over 35 metres, likes to run in circles and was clearly too small and lacking physical attributes to become a good player?

What's the alternative? We had a desperate need for a player that can't kick over 35 metres, likes to run in circles and was clearly too small and lacking physical attributes to become a good player?
I don't know how you developed this weird obsession with potting a bloke who did his best and provided decent enough service. 22 games in a season in which we made a prelim says plenty. 70-odd games from what was a late second round pick that we got for nothing through father-son is a decent outcome.

The "alternative" is that you have let a sad little fixation get the better of you. You need to get a hold of yourself.

I don't know how you developed this weird obsession with potting a bloke who did his best and provided decent enough service. 22 games in a season in which we made a prelim says plenty. 70-odd games from what was a late second round pick that we got for nothing through father-son is a decent outcome.

The "alternative" is that you have let a sad little fixation get the better of you. You need to get a hold of yourself.

You are right.

Cal was actually a gun. A few more seasons and he was going to be an out and out star. Clearly Fly, Wrighty and every other club in the AFL (plus the chargers) who didn't want him on a list were wrong. Even Cal was shocked to not be offered a contract.

You are right.

Cal was actually a gun. A few more seasons and he was going to be an out and out star. Clearly Fly, Wrighty and every other club in the AFL (plus the chargers) who didn't want him on a list were wrong. Even Cal was shocked to not be offered a contract.
What is it with your obsession with the Chargers cutting him?

A child of yours or someone you know not make it?

You are right.

Bit late for a sarcastic attempt at humour to disguise your deranged obsession.

What is it with your obsession with the Chargers cutting him?

A child of yours or someone you know not make it?

It's highly irregular.

My son is 2. Is growing up in the Sandringham region and maybe play for them one day like a few others in his family.

Only know one person personally in that intake group and they were fortunate enough to be taken in the top ten.
Bit late for a sarcastic attempt at humour to disguise your deranged obsession.

Tell me again how good the Brown brothers were.

It's highly irregular.

My son is 2. Is growing up in the Sandringham region and maybe play for them one day like a few others in his family.

Only know one person personally in that intake group and they were fortunate enough to be taken in the top ten.

Tell me again how good the Brown brothers were.
I can tell you that you are coming across as having a very ordinary take on a bloke(or it looks like you are pinning both of them now) and that this conveys more about you than them.

I can tell you that you are coming across as having a very ordinary take on a bloke(or it looks like you are pinning both of them now) and that this conveys more about you than them.

A bloke's football ability, perhaps his brother's as well. A view clearly shared by our current club football department as well.

Plus the method in which he/they were recruited.

Sure they are both good guys.

I whiffed on Josh Daicos bigtime. Yuuuuugge as Donny Drumpf would say.

I thought Josh had neat disposal and good vision, but couldn’t find it enough and was too slight to play midfield rather than half-forward. Glad I’m not a list manager.

I remember defending Daicos back in the day and there were plenty screaming "delist!" Respect for admitting it though -- most just act like they knew he'd be AA all along.

I remember defending Daicos back in the day and there were plenty screaming "delist!" Respect for admitting it though -- most just act like they knew he'd be AA all along.

I was also not 100% Sold on Josh Pre-2020 but glad he Proved me very wrong

I just felt he did not get enough of the Ball. Always was a Good User of the Ball and Makes Right Decisions

I whiffed on Josh Daicos bigtime. Yuuuuugge as Donny Drumpf would say.

I thought Josh had neat disposal and good vision, but couldn’t find it enough and was too slight to play midfield rather than half-forward. Glad I’m not a list manager.
Me too RS. I thought he was a mediocre athlete without the smarts to compensate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back