Autopsy Cats lose to Suns by 19 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna just go with

Insipid.

Ill give Jezza, Miers, MOC and maybe 1 or 2 others a pass

41 - 20 clearances. Suns favour.

Played rubbish and looked every bit of the rubbish im calling it.

Call it hangover, call it full of themselves, call it lack of fitness....

But someone needs to set an alarm down the Cattery and them all know the Season has started.

Be sad be angry but be reasonsable.

Long week ahead

GO Catters

Gonna just go with

Insipid.

Ill give Jezza, Miers, MOC and maybe 1 or 2 others a pass

41 - 20 clearances. Suns favour.

Played rubbish and looked every bit of the rubbish im calling it.

Call it hangover, call it full of themselves, call it lack of fitness....

But someone needs to set an alarm down the Cattery and them all know the Season has started.

Be sad be angry but be reasonsable.

Long week ahead

GO Catters

The tone of Scott's presser will give a very interesting insight into where the club, and it's player's heads, are at.

I'd Like to see a grumpy coach for once.

I got nothing right now.

The lack of care from Geelong right now is disgraceful.

Several veterans need a hard look at themselves and ask if they really actually want to be out there anymore.

We'll be better when Tom Hawkins comes back into the side.

There will be a lot of singling out certain players, saying certain of them must be dropped. The fact is we had 22 losers out there tonight. Even Stewart who was knocked up getting the ball just handed it back with regularity. We can’t drop them all. There is something rotten at the core at the moment, be that fitness, motivation or the opposition having ‘worked us out’ (least likely IMO).

There’s more pain ahead. Hard to see us turning this form around inside a month. We could easily play ourselves out of finals in this period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To pick up the thread - I would not have given a toss if we had lost the first 2-3 if we were not playing Hawk and a few others who are clearly underdone. Why TF do we have guys like Neale at the club if they won't play him while at the same time they run Tom into the ground. Bewildering stuff

There is a clear lack of leadership out there. Don't underestimate Selwood's presence along with his grit for all those years in this team. Yet to be seen but from what I've see in the opening three matches maybe Dangerfield is not the best choice to captain this team.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cameron Smith Stewart Bruhn Rohan Bilcavs only guys having a crack the rest to soft and not enough work rate. Was hard to watch!

I think the team is starting slowly on purpose.
They finished with 16 wins straight and think they can do the same again.'

They must drop Hawk.
They simply run away from him.
How stupid can Geelong be?

Been 19 years since 0-3

Says a lot about how good we've been but * me now I know how
Saints
North
Freo
GWS
Doggy
Hawks