Changes for Showdown

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hartlett has been rubbish all year, only playing because he’s one of Hinkley’s boys. Slow and can’t hit targets now. Bring McKenzie in over him. Apart from Wines and AA, the rest were crap as well.
Really relies on the guys around him being on from him to look got, if the team isn't on he is rubbish.

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Hope Boak will be fit, really missed him tonight. I’d give Rocky a chance, dunno what more he needs to do to come in. Unsure on who I’d drop besides hammer (do NOT care if he’s the kfc poster boy)

Last edited:
Hope Boak will be fit, really missed him tonight. I’d give Rocky a chance, dunno what more he needs to do to come in. Unsure on who I’d drop

needs to be able to run faster, which he can't

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hope Boak will be fit, really missed him tonight. I’d give Rocky a chance, dunno what more he needs to do to come in. Unsure on who I’d drop

Hasn't played enough. Hopefully he plays a full game tomorrow. Still, it isn't an exciting prospect bringing him in. Rockliff and Mayes haven't been managed too well. They've played little football in a month, That medi-sub rule by the sanfl is not helping.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If we are serious about this year players like Woodcock and Bergman aren't up to it in 2021

Boak and Bonner in at the very least. Most likely time to break glass in case of emergency on Rocky too
Bergman?

What games have you been watching.

He is developing beautifully and is going to be a star.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Hobo

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out: Clurey, Marshall, Motlop, Mayes
In : McKenzie, Ladhams, Bonner, Boak

Woodcock to sub

Hartlett for Lienert perhaps but that's one too many changes.

Motlop stays in if Bonner doesn't hit the ground running in the SANFL and needs another week.

Back