Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Port in Hobart. (In Arch /Out Bergman)

Remove this Banner Ad

For starters Out: butcher Scott and pink

Gtfo and don’t come back

Have to play wilphil every game rest of the year (no need to put Curtis and zurhaar into mid rotations then)
Out: Bergman, Scott, laz and pink
In: Wilphil, Simpkin, Ford and finnbar

Sub can be shiels

If jy not ready then bring in archer if he’s not ready then laz can survive but as sub

Out: Bergman, Scott, laz and pink
In: Wilphil, Simpkin, Ford and finnbar

Sub can be shiels

If jy not ready then bring in archer if he’s not ready then laz can survive but as sub

My man... how many times do we have to have this conversation...

Considering we played dawson

No one is too raw

And pink gives us nothing that Finnbar can’t

When I spoke directly to Finnbar he literally cited Toby Pink as someone who outmuscles him easily in training which makes him realise how much work he needs to do before he cracks the AFL team;

1716114008428.png

When I spoke directly to Finnbar he literally cited Toby Pink as someone who outmuscles him easily in training which makes him realise how much work he needs to do before he cracks the AFL team;

View attachment 1994225
Finnbar is too modest is what I gather

Let’s hope the coaches pick players on actual talent

Why even bother. Well play the same duds and get the same result.
Rawlings has done a terrific job as the list manager. I think he has earnt another promotion.

Did you actually watch that game against Gold Coast? The Suns were pathetic, for us to lose that game we would have had to have tanked so hard the AFL would have no choice but to fine us and take our draft picks. We missed out on him, move on.

And if you truly hate the club so much just stop supporting North it’s easy no one is forcing you to watch the games and barrack for North just stop, go do something else. Why should the club fold just because you don’t have the courage and conviction to walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you actually watch that game against Gold Coast? The Suns were pathetic, for us to lose that game we would have had to have tanked so hard the AFL would have no choice but to fine us and take our draft picks. We missed out on him, move on.

And if you truly hate the club so much just stop supporting North it’s easy no one is forcing you to watch the games and barrack for North just stop, go do something else. Why should the club fold just because you don’t have the courage and conviction to walk away.
I wouldn’t have put this much effort responding to a low effort alias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Bergman Lazzaro Scott Tucker
IN: Archer Simpkin Greenwood Phillips

B: Archer Corr McDonald
HB: Sheezel Comben Fisher
C: Ford LDU Stephenson
HF: Simpkin Pink Duursma
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar
R: Xerri Wardlaw Powell
I: Shiels Dawson Greenwood Phillips
S: Taylor

The midfield gang are going to need the confidence they got from bullying Essendon's mids for this one... tough gig coming up. I hate getting smashed by this mob, feels like clockwork. I hope we bring the fight.

Hardeman for Bergman
Phillips for Lazzaro
Simpkin for Taylor

Hardeman - WDawson - McDonald
Corr - Comben - Fisher
Stephenson - Wardlaw - Scott
Duursma - Larkey - Zurhaar
Curtis - Pink - Ford
Xerri - LDU - Powell
Sheezel - Phillips - Simpkin - Shiels
Tucker

I dream of this

Archer - Logue - McDonald
Fisher - W.Dawson - Corr
Mckercher - Wardlaw - Goater
Duursma - Larkey - Zurhaar
B.George - Comben - Curtis
Xerri - LDU - Sheezel
Scott - Smillie - Powell - Ford
Stephenson

I wouldn't be doing too many changes this week.
If fit i would bring in Archer and Simpkin for Bergman and probably Laz.
I know people as calling for blood of certain players but that is not what we need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back