Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Port in Hobart. (In Arch /Out Bergman)

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems that taggers are being used very successfully more and more v teams prime movers and shakers, recently, Tom Stewart, Max Gawn, the Bont, Horse even doubled down and tagged both Walsh and Cripps, all to great effect, take note Clarko et al
Yep and that is a good thing. Why leave your opposition to do whatever they want?

Obviously we don't want Ross the Boss Mark 1 type of negative tactics. Reducing the productivity of Walsh made a huge difference last week.

Who do you think will be a good tagger?

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is today Wednesday?

Just about time for the oppo supporters to swing by with the now-traditional "uh, we suck, you guys will surely get your first win this week" shtick.
Hi Guys

I come in peace. Good luck this week. This week Hinkley breaks the record for the most games coached without making a grand final, so it would be quite apt if we get rolled.

Three hours is a pretty good turnaround to be fair.

Hardeman in for Bergman imo.

Wouldn't change anything unless injuries we don't know about have popped up.

Let's get a bit of continuity - a win is not far off.

Agree with this, but holy heck I’d love to drop Scotts and Tuckerbag. Momentum killing campaigners.

Yeah, that's a next year piece of work imo.

Agree with this, but holy heck I’d love to drop Scotts and Tuckerbag. Momentum killing campaigners.
I would 100% push Tucker out. I'd find another forward - any forward - then push Stephenson up the wing more.

Tucker's time is up hopefully, Scott will stay in for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back