Unofficial Preview Changes v Brisbane (out: Moore, Brown, Daicos; in: JDG, Aish, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think Stephenson needs to be “managed” and spend some time in the twos to freshen up and get some touch?

Probably. But Iv’e thought that before this season, and then the kid surprises. Unfortunately we don’t have the luxury of resting him, with finals on the line.

I’ve got this persistent knot in my stomach which won’t go away until we can’t ‘mathematically’ miss the finals. Been a long time comin’

Probably. But Iv’e thought that before this season, and then the kid surprises. Unfortunately we don’t have the luxury of resting him, with finals on the line.

I’ve got this persistent knot in my stomach which won’t go away until we can’t ‘mathematically’ miss the finals. Been a long time comin’

There'll be a week break before the finals too right?

I still don't see the match committee making unforced changes. JDG and Howe come in, Moore and Brown come out and the deck chairs shuffle as appropriate. I don't see Daicos making way for any reason.
Seems very unlikely Howe will come in. Reckon it will be JDG and Aish in for Moore and Brown.

Mayne and Cox's missed shots did the fatal damage!!

There where quite a Few Things led to the Loss.

Still think Moore going down and Miocheck going Down Back Destroying our Structure Forward of the Ball cost us Huge

If Pendlebury and Sidebottom did not lose us the Sydney game then surely Mayne did not.

Yeah picking out isolated incidents is fraught. It's a fair point you make. It is really noticeable to me when someone has just an okay game but misses a clutch goal. That's happened twice to Mayne but it's unfair to put the losses solely at his feet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play him as a ruck rover!

giphy.gif

Hey i’ve Had a persistent knot that we would mathematically lose every game (not really) until the final siren goes and we’ve actually won it. Call it the Wayne Harms curse.

Mayne and Cox's missed shots did the fatal damage!!
Maybe and Cox at least gave us an opportunity to win. Their opportunities were genuine opportunities that they created.

Steele was putrid for three quarters. His selfish howler was the cherry on top. Not really comparable.

Maybe and Cox at least gave us an opportunity to win. Their opportunities were genuine opportunities that they created.

Steele was putrid for three quarters. His selfish howler was the cherry on top. Not really comparable.

Steele had 1 of his very Few Shockers vs Swans.

Though at least 1 Forward should be actually in the Forward Line

When they were in small groups Reid was doing goalkicking drills with the forwards. Not sure once match sim happened though.
Just nice seeing Reid.

Might be good if required for finals.

Yeah picking out isolated incidents is fraught. It's a fair point you make. It is really noticeable to me when someone has just an okay game but misses a clutch goal. That's happened twice to Mayne but it's unfair to put the losses solely at his feet.

Very true if someone told me before the game Varcoe would kick 4 goals i would have suggested some medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back