Unofficial Preview Changes v Brisbane (out: Moore, Brown, Daicos; in: JDG, Aish, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a huge Langdon fan, but he is pretty much the only member of the defence that has been a constant there all year. Everyone else has been injured, so can't seem them dropping him.

You might not ba a Langdon fan but the absence of others through injury is not the reason he stays in the team. He has been a first picked member of the best 22 since he was drafted. He has played once or twice in the VFL and that was mainly around injury not form.

In the last 3 weeks he has blanketed Ziebel, had a great game against the Tigers and was in the best 3 and got coaches votes against the Swans. He is locked into the 22 because he is a good AFL footballer IMHO.

You might not ba a Langdon fan but the absence of others through injury is not the reason he stays in the team. He has been a first picked member of the best 22 since he was drafted. He has played once or twice in the VFL and that was mainly around injury not form.

In the last 3 weeks he has blanketed Ziebel, had a great game against the Tigers and was in the best 3 and got coaches votes against the Swans. He is locked into the 22 because he is a good AFL footballer IMHO.
Would have given you a like but for your use of "H".

Agree.
One of first pencilled in every week.

I still surmise it’s because he’s so relaxed and laconic he presses some peoples buttons.

Last edited:
There where quite a Few Things led to the Loss.

Still think Moore going down and Miocheck going Down Back Destroying our Structure Forward of the Ball cost us Huge

Cost us true, but Cox gets one of those two, or Sidey passes side ways or we take bring that last inside 50 to ground rather than a Swan mark it.....
Bob's your Mum's brother and we are a game clear in 3rd......

Reality is, the third quarter "brain fade" for the entire quarter lost the game, not one incident.

Really good teams don't let that happen.

We are getting there though.

You don't drive your ferraris in the bush. He's a 1's footballer. Plays deep forward so not as if he's copping heavy hits on ball. He will most likely kick 3-4 goals this week.
This is true. Though there are a lot of people that park their Ferrari in the garage and only bring them out on a good day. More saying don’t want to run him into the ground 1st season if he’s tired (club knows best). Remember how much we put on Fraser early days (yes, different players).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the sports analytics conference today at the exhibition centre re.. mixing it with so called brilliant minds.. had to leave half way through the conference.. not advanced enough for my liking..

So when I say De Goey will be wearing the number 2 guernsey this weekend.. you better believe it baby.

I rarely get s**t wrong re.

Went to the sports analytics conference today at the exhibition centre re.. mixing it with so called brilliant minds.. had to leave half way through the conference.. not advanced enough for my liking..

So when I say De Goey will be wearing the number 2 guernsey this weekend.. you better believe it baby.

I rarely get s**t wrong re.
You can feel it in your bowel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back