Preview Changes v Carlton [Good Friday Superclash]

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping to see the 188cm Bonar on him again :)
Ryan Reynolds Want GIF

Didn’t see the vfl game last week?

The VFL results, Performance and even injuries simply do not matter in the changes thread.

If you scroll back to Monday people had Cooper as an in.

He left the field and was in a moon boot before the end of the game. Now has a 6 week injury.

The VFL results, Performance and even injuries simply do not matter in the changes thread.

If you scroll back to Monday people had Cooper as an in.

He left the field and was in a moon boot before the end of the game. Now has a 6 week injury.

Sure, I was more pointing out that Comben struggled to defend vfl forwards last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see how competitive we can be and for how long. Let's be honest - this game shapes as a potential 10 goal plus thrashing. The Boos are playing well and look likely top four. I am very interested to see how much good footy we can play against them.
Agree. However, let’s hope the very recent form line holds up. Carlton crept over Brisbane. Freo beat both the Lions and us by similar margins. Based on that, it will be a close game. 👍

OUT: Stephens (That was dogshit) Stephenson (worst performance in a North jumper) CCJ (Please F*** OFF) Tucker (Absolute cat)
IN: Ford, Sellers, Greenwood, Shiels

B: McDonald Corr Dawson
HB: McKercher Pink Fisher
C: Ford LDU Scott
HF: Simpkin Sellers Durrsma
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar
R: Xerri Wardlaw Sheezel
I: Powell Shiels Greenwood Lazzaro
S: Stephenson

Comben and Phillips wont play. McDonald keeps his spot now unless Archer forces him out.
It’s almost as good as we can field, but I’d make the following changes:

B: McDonald Corr Dawson
HB: Fisher Pink Sheezel
C: McKercher LDU Scott
HF: Simpkin Sellers Duursma
F: Ford Larkey Zurhaar

R:Xerri Powell Wardlaw

I:Shiels Lazzaro Curtis Greenwood

S:Stephenson

We need ford take out one of their many running HBs. Simpkin and Zurhaar need to keep the rest of the rebound in check if we are a chance.

Bails to run the pants off Hollands.

This is a slightly more settled, experienced backline.

Release Kerch on the wing to run like wind.

We need Larkey to be strong this week. At least 5 if we are a chance against a top 3 opponent (Weitering).

Last edited:
CCJ is ok at either bringing the ball to ground or marking it. The problem is we haven’t had a decent crumber play in north colours since 2016.
I reckon he could miss the ground falling over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back