Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Sun 21 April 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly how can Stephens and Tucker still be getting games on the wing when Scott and Ford and (I can't believe I'm saying this) Curtis Taylor exist? Especially when Scott is rotting away at half back and Curtis Taylor is vibing in the VFL. I get that we aren't coaches but continually picking two of our biggest underperformers in positions that we have actual quality depth for is mind-boggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see what My Left Foote has to say about that.
proven innocent on point GIF by Fox TV

Gun will kill us
Yeah nah, several years ago maybe, still a fair player but if he cuts loose against us I'll be gobsmacked! I know our players are lacking a little in confidence but it seems our supporters are to. I thought we would play a little bit better against Geelong but if we lose to this Hawthorn team it will be the first time this year that I'll be really disappointed! Not only expecting a win but if we can find some confidence, I don't think this will be close. Got a feeling Chol will play very well against us but still think we can NORTHBALL this mob on Sunday.

McDonald, Corr, Tucker and Stephens all deserved to be dropped imo.

All of them.

Yet, after the trainwreck of last weekend, we couldn't even muster the strength to move one of them on. Not one.

If we're not making a statement on the field - at least make a statement off the field.

Rewarding poor performances sends a terrible message to the young players.

It's bewildering.

McDonald, Corr, Tucker and Stephens all deserved to be dropped imo.

All of them.

Yet, after the trainwreck of last weekend, we couldn't even muster the strength to move one of them on. Not one.

If we're not making a statement on the field - at least make a statement off the field.

Rewarding poor performances sends a terrible message to the young players.

It's bewildering.
It’s the North way🤷‍♂️

B: Comben, Corr, McDonald
HB: Fisher, Nyuon, Scott
C: Tucker, Davies-Uniacke, Stephens
Foll: Xerri, Sheezel, Simpkin
HF: Duursma, Powell, Ford
F: Curtis, Larkey, Zurhaar
I/C (from): Greenwood, Wardlaw, Sellers, McKercher, Phillips, Archer, Drury, Lazzaro

In: Phillips, Archer, Zurhaar
Out: Nil
I hope we go with: Wardlaw, McKercher, Phillips, Drury. SUB Lazzaro. Harsh on Sellers but I think it’s either him or Zurhaar.

Having said that I think Clarko wants as much stability as possible and the only change will be Zurhaar for Sellers and we go with: Greenwood, Wardlaw, McKercher, Drury. SUB Lazzaro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back