Prediction Changes v Wet Toast Beagles Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Give it a rest? Sorry didn't realise I had bombarded you.
I think you are exaggerating to your fellow posters who don't venture in there - it doesn't really seem that different than your own board.
As stated, you will find the majority of West Coast supporters know exactly what happened in that final - full credit to your squad that day.
Maybe you're just a little bit of a drama queen so leave the convo to those who don't mind conversating.

Hoping the same doesn't happen tomorrow - our general consensus is that the Bulldogs midfield will trounce us but we need to rely on our other weapons to see if we can get away with a win.
Even without Yeo and Shuey I would be assuming the Bulldogs midfield can account for West Coast.
If you guys get enough supply it doesn't matter if our ends our better - flood gates could open.

Enjoy your conversating 🤪

I think he’s taking that OP a little seriously. I found it funny.

Will be a battle off the coaches more so tomorrow. Both teams have the cattle to get a win but it just depends on how they’re deployed. If we’re allowed to dominate the middle, we probably overwhelm you by shear weight of numbers. If we allow your talls to mark all over the ground, we won’t have the ability to slow you down.

Are both Vardy and Natanui playing?

I actually had no idea he was talking about the OP, which is why I had no idea what he was talking about.
Yeah they're all like that - the point is they are meant to be a pisstake rather than a serious analysis.

I'm not sure about Bevo but Adam Simpson is a stubborn as they come on match day.
Any 'battle of the coaches' on our part will be decided before the match rather than on the day.
But perhaps Bevo is more of the same?

Yep Vardy is playing unfortunately. Round 1 to bevo already haah.

Enjoy your conversating 🤪

I will. And I'm sure you're a thrill at parties.

I think he’s taking that OP a little seriously. I found it funny.

Will be a battle off the coaches more so tomorrow. Both teams have the cattle to get a win but it just depends on how they’re deployed. If we’re allowed to dominate the middle, we probably overwhelm you by shear weight of numbers. If we allow your talls to mark all over the ground, we won’t have the ability to slow you down.

Are both Vardy and Natanui playing?

Thanks for offering my opinion Dale. Obviously it’s meant to be funny. Its still embarrassing.

I actually had no idea he was talking about the OP, which is why I had no idea what he was talking about.
Yeah they're all like that - the point is they are meant to be a pisstake rather than a serious analysis.

I'm not sure about Bevo but Adam Simpson is a stubborn as they come on match day.
Any 'battle of the coaches' on our part will be decided before the match rather than on the day.
But perhaps Bevo is more of the same?

Yep Vardy is playing unfortunately. Round 1 to bevo already haah.

I will. And I'm sure you're a thrill at parties.

Lol. That’s a bit harsh. 😥

It is a putrid op. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for offering my opinion Dale. Obviously it’s meant to be funny. Its still embarrassing.
Take a breath mate. Im not trying to put words in your mouth but whatever.

We have over the top comical OPs here all the time. That one was well written. Their board didn’t really say what you were saying other than that clearly satirical post.

Take a breath mate. Im not trying to put words in your mouth but whatever.

We have over the top comical OPs here all the time. That one was well written. Their board didn’t really say what you were saying other than that clearly satirical post.
It’s all good d4c.

Still a poo op 💩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we free up more space going inside 50 so it’s not such a cluster* every time.

How do we free up more space going inside 50 so it’s not such a clusterfu** every time.

We try and get it there cleanly BUT then the other team has time to get men back. IF we have up on the cleanly, then we would take a lot more risks and get it there quickly.

I would say we have chosen slowly, as our defence isn’t the strong part of our side.

Get in a gun CHB & we could then start moving faster with more risk involved and know that our defence can cover for the odd turnover.

Very concerned by our lack of height in defence. Keath/Gardner to Kennedy/Allen is fine, leaving Williams (?) to Darling which is barely ok, but who goes to Vardy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back