Preview Changes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Those changes make us so god damn slow
The pace of Amon, Barry and Pittard meant nothing last weekend. All 3 couldn't defend and couldn't kick well enough.

Polec, Motlop and Bonner is plenty of run on the outside.

I'm hoping Rockliff is up to the task. He needs to show us something now, otherwise Trengove/Atley should be playing instead.

Fingers double crossed for a break out game by rockcliff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If AJ wasn't injured Neade would've been cut instead, so good changes I think. Hopefully Neade acknowledges his luck this week and gives 110%. I back him to do that. Rockliff, Wingard and SPP should come out breathing fire. Looking forward to it.

Absolutely no melts from me!

Thank Christ Pittard is out... nowhere near AFL ready, needs to rip the 2s apart before coming back in IMO.

My mail is that Walker will be a late out and Fogarty back in.

Jake Neade still in after zero kicks. Sigh. Although with Marshall, AJ and Thomas unavailable not sure we had much choice apart from throwing Farrell to the wolves in a Showdown, so meh.

Clurey for Pittard makes sense this week for matchups I guess but one of Clurey or Hombsch has to go out next week. There aren’t a lot of sides who you can get away with 4 KPD’s against. The Crows are one of them. Gold Coast definitely aren’t, especially with Lynch and Wright on the injury list.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back