Changes vs Hawks

Which of these players will be selected this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

hawks on a sat night are beatable. hawks on a thurs/fri night = no chance. have a sneaky feeling of a win this week as I won't be watching.

That would mean we're 2nd to the ball too often?? Win the Contested Possessions means we're generally 1st to the ball.
Works for Richmond , and works for most teams that play against us ... pressure , tackle , gain possession , spread , over the back goal .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uninspiring selections this week. Not only do they make us slightly weaker for this week, but they're also not useful when considering the future.

This is exactly Neil Craig all over again. Darcy Fogarty playing the role of a young Tex Walker.
Don's natural instincts is to turn to older players as he wrongly feels their performance will be more consistent. Also i assume he feels less blame will be placed on him when older players fail. This is a failed strategy for now and in the future.

Are you sure you're not a Hawk's fan?

Think Sydney at SCG. Only this time it's the Hawks at MCG. We are now the hunters, we will be a pack of carnivores hunting and sniffing for some bird meat. *fingers cross*
Lol....we are the hunters???
Be prepared for an insipid, spiritless, shameful, deplorable, unaccountable effort.
If you can’t see what coming tomorrow....you live under a rock or don’t know much about football....or are just a “it’s all good” supporter.
It gives me no pleasure....but the team....and team management are a shambles....and the worst is yet to come.
20 goal loss coming.....bookmark it.

Uninspiring selections this week. Not only do they make us slightly weaker for this week, but they're also not useful when considering the future.

This is exactly Neil Craig all over again. Darcy Fogarty playing the role of a young Tex Walker.
Tex seems to have turned out OK...

Actually, they're nothing alike. Walker didn't even debut in his 1st year - he spent the entire season at Norwood. Fogarty has already played 8 games, and we're only 12 rounds into the season. Walker's form in that first SANFL season was superb, Fogarty's potential is obvious but his actual achievements are almost non-existent.

Even if there was a valid comparison (which there isn't), Tex has benefited massively from the tough love he received in his first few years. There's no reason to think that Fogarty will suffer from being dropped occasionally in his 1st season. He has a massive future ahead of him, even if he's not ready for the AFL competition just yet.

I can guarantee you I am a fanatical Crows fan. I absolutely despise the Hawks and have done, ever since they were given the 2012 PF with, the fourth worst umpiring bias I've ever had the displeasure to witness.

BTW (OT I know) worst umpiring bias I've witnessed.

1) SANFL Late 60's early 70's (not sure) Woodville V South Adelaide.
Umpire tried to bribe players before the match to throw the game. One player who exposed it was Peter Darley. Woodville won in a canter with ridiculous frees being paid all day.

That umpire was caught out because he'd bet on the game. Was later diagnosed with mental health issues I believe.

2) Our 15 frees to 1 mate Troy Pannell.:poo:

3) Richmonds umpiring gift GF 'win'.:poo:

4) Nicholls (in particular) 2012 PF:poo:

We got flogged by vfl umpires all 93. Dodgy phuqs cost modra over 100 goals with us.

2006 was probably the worst ever though. The prelim against WC.

Would of been a remarkable victory.

Back