Opinion Chris Scott's coaching - PART III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yesterday to start with- Z Guthrie should not have been selected.
That’s really marginal though and hardly evidence that they are putting this policy ahead of premiership aspirations.

Exactly. If we and everyone else knew it was a bad idea. Why would he select him?

I've given up trying to understand the logic behind these selections.
Because it is irrelevant. Thurlow would have made no difference to the end result.

Because it is irrelevant. Thurlow would have made no difference to the end result.
Possibly not but at this stage he is a better bet than Guthrie-bigger body, better kick and more experience . But has he played more than 5o games??????

I do not regret making a spur of the moment decision to attend the last session. It was brilliant.
Massive envy. I am an unashamed Steve Waugh fan.I also stayed up the whole night when he made his 200 v Curtly Ambrose. Went to work with zero sleep but on a high the whole day. Mark also made a 100.
Vision of teve the next day revealed his total body was black and blue bruising from all the balls he copped with his body. Was like he was saying- "you can hit me, but you're not hitting my stumps"

Pretty stoked with Scott’s coaching. Think we had the much better game plan, Richmond had the personnel on the day.

With a fit list, I think we can definitely beat them in round 20 using the same game plan.
There is no issue with his coaching, as we both appreciate; it is all about getting our bottom 6-10 players a couple more seasons of games, and we'll be very good. It might be minus GAJ, but so be it.

There is no issue with his coaching, as we both appreciate; it is all about getting our bottom 6-10 players a couple more seasons of games, and we'll be very good. It might be minus GAJ, but so be it.
In a couple more seasons it'll likely be minus Selwood and Hawkins too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could probably get Bomber back now at a rock bottom price. Worth considering

Out the door mate and take carter and cook with ya. I love what cook done for us but he’s finished. I don’t give a crap what Scott’s winning percentage is. How’s his finals percentage and his winning percentage after a bye?

Pretty sure that kick wasnt the only reason we failed to beat a severely undermanned Bulldogs team tonight
Outcoached. The Bulldogs set up was plain to see in the 1st 1/4 and yet we failed to take control. We played stupid football, over used the ball, overused handballs, didn't take first option and kick for goal, didn't have players back do they got easy goals.
WE were dopey after the bye and the week on the Gold Coast was a waste. Scott cannot keep re-building every year and never get to the re-built stage. He has been re-building now for seven seasons an d we are worse off. Narkle was ok but so was Jones a few weeks ago.
Time for a big change from the President to the CEO to the Senior Coach and the assistant coaches except for Scarlett although the back line was a bit ordinary tonight.
Season over.

I've been saying the same thing for years about Scott and the team. I don't like being right about it. I couldn't help but laugh at Dermie going on about how our zone was breaking down because of the wider ground - no s**t sherlock its been the same for years and years. Same players went missing, terrible selection decisions, forward line with no structure, not enough hard running to find space, turnovers... Same old s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back