Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 31 Team Thread | Frankston Rover Medal Count RUN & WON | Winner Inside!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't you noticed all the Docker supporters in here?

That smell, my friend, is the stench of failure.
I like to call it eau d’unfulfillfed potential

s31-signing-png.1184526

ezgif-7-ae9c4f1dacaf.gif

We've got a biiiiiig one here Wazzas.

It's my absolute pleasure to announce our sixth and final signing of the S32 off season, a move which sees us welcome home yet another prodigal son.

After a season of training the house down and dominating the local country qooty circuit, he's back to resume his mantle as the league's premier spearhead.

With 123 games to his name and a monster 358 majors, it's the father of the famous Buscemi Fridays, please join me in welcoming back the one and only
BEEG !!!

ZxNuXri.png

Welcome back brother! Can't wait to have you back out there strutting your stuff up front at Van Cortlandt Park!!

TheInjuryFactory NaturalDisaster harry000 The Half Back Dav zackah FootyGuy13 RelaxMax Dinsdale Freofalcon Raveneyes Smoooothy TubbsFarquhar Volbeat Stronzo DockerDen5215 toxic Spanna_ Lord_Flashheart Frankston Rover BigJoeD_ Snuffaluphagus Mofra ChappyUK Piggy Smalls

Last edited:
Is there cake?

I was told there would be cake!
There sure is. Only thing is you have to get it from Johnny first.

C9317171-845E-487B-897A-1E5901380278.jpeg

Lovely to be back, feed me that Tequila through a hose.
brb, just need to run a hose from the top shelf of the bar.

Is there cake?

I was told there would be cake!
Yes, but you have to fish it out of the urinal like the rest of us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy sh*t, I won't even get a game this season :(

Yes but I'm a team man and won't expect any favours.

Just a guaranteed game in my chosen position each week.

Yes but I'm a team man and won't expect any favours.

Just a guaranteed game in my chosen position each week.
Just don’t take my spot as the forgotten back pocket who comes in occasionally to shake my fist at clouds.

Let’s see if my elite tactic of never voting for anyone and therefore not giving votes to my competitors will trump tonga Bob’s slightly less sophisticated approach of voting for himself.

S31 rookie DockerDen5215 made a stylish entrance to the evening with some smooth moves to mirror his sensational debut season.

DmjnIjnW0AAFXUQ.jpg

Returning original Wazza squad member and surprise packet of the season Lord_Flashheart cut a dapper figure in his customary kilt.

C5S9RHG.png

As S30 joint winner Tonga Bob made a low profile entry of his own.

YtxnpRn.png

Speaking of low key, his fellow S30 Frankie winner and S31 Fred Medallist harry000 is always one to shun the spotlight, as he did his best to keep a low profile on arrival.

v2JLwLP.png

While the belle of the ball, the first lady on Coney Island, RelaxMax cut an incredible figure as the two time Frankie winner made the biggest statement of the evening.

SU0HJ2T.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back