Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 32 Team Thread | Frankston Rover Medal Count - Congratulations TheInjuryFactory!!

Remove this Banner Ad

8.gif

RuKSkiv.png

Pwned Trophy

Every season, we announce the Pwned trophy to the player who makes the opposition melt the most and the rest of us laugh our arses off.

As a club renowned for our uncompromising approach off the field, even in the lean years there’s still plenty of competition for the highly coveted Pwned Trophy.

This season’s trophy could have gone to several posters, with a number of Warriors not only deserving of recognition for their lols at the expense of the opposition, but also the melts and the dummy spits that often followed. The Notorious DAV was in hot early season form, the admin NaturalDisaster always has a harem of haters who tail his every move, toxic has been a great addition to the squad in recent times, and vets Freofalcon and zackah are never short of a little antagonism, and The Half Back, while absent for much of the second half of the season is another who gives as good as he gets.

Traditionally, the award is passed from winner to winner, with the previous season's Pwned Trophy winner selecting his/her successor. Unfortunately our S31 winner had an intermittent Season 32, and as a result the decision has fallen to the club LG to bestow. The winner was the unanimous selection of the leadership group, and is a very worthy recipient of the honour.

The winner has been another to join in recent seasons and has showed a great talent for eclectic humour and while he showed glimpses in the past, he saved his best for last, with a fantastic exchange between himself and Phoenix firebrand SM in the last gasps of Season 32 in our Rd 16 clash securing him the Trophy, as he toyed with the temperamental East Side talisman in one of the more enjoyable moments of the season.

The winner of the Season 32 PWNED trophy is none other than Volbeat !!

OUhwNNQ.png

This is Volbeat's first PWNED Trophy, and he becomes just the 10th Warrior to win the honour.

Congratulations Volbeat!!

View attachment 1296103
Thank you so much. Im truly honoured to receive this prestigious award

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi everybody let me know if this is a conflict of interest thanks x

miss you pants

I'm not the first admin to have been in a teams LG.

Plus, I barely contribute to LG discussions anyway except maybe when it comes to team selection.

The title says "Season 32 Team Thread" and I distinctly remember being a Warriors that season. So I have every right to post in here.
You're returning????

Just wait until next week. I'll probably forget what team I'm on and start attacking my teammates.
They deserve it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back