Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s been s**t for yonks. They do SFA football analysis and just rehash all the lazy journalism that’s gets spruiked across the other platforms.

And then the ads. OMFG. GAGF SEN. FMD.
Those ads!!!!
ads.gif

What NBA podcasts do you listern to?
Locked on Rockets (Rockets fan)
The Ringer have mulitple different ones
Bill Simmons podcast is generally a good one

Also just about all up to date with the Howie Games whilst this is NBA related its a great sports podcast

Locked on Rockets (Rockets fan)
The Ringer have mulitple different ones
Bill Simmons podcast is generally a good one

Also just about all up to date with the Howie Games whilst this is NBA related its a great sports podcast
yer the Howie games is awsome.
Im listerning to Ben Simmons ep atm.
Luke Longley epp was awsome as well.

That's it, we're done. Relentless ads, rehashing old footy news, hosts i really don't like. I am switching over to Macquarie Sports radio. Interesting to read KB maybe moving over to this station. KB at 9am again, please make it happen.

Cannot stand Bartlett. Egotistical and patronising fool who brings nothing of value to the table for any discussion. I'm embarrassed that he was ever connected with my footy club and find it excruciating whenever her makes reference to the Tigers. As a rusted on footy fan, I tolerate the station in-season for all the gossip, but as soon as the footy ends (or the Tiges bow out, which comes first) I'm outta there.

As for Bartlett and Dr Turf together as co-hosts? You'd get better chemistry if you put Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan in a studio together.

That's it, we're done. Relentless ads, rehashing old footy news, hosts i really don't like. I am switching over to Macquarie Sports radio. Interesting to read KB maybe moving over to this station. KB at 9am again, please make it happen.

To be honest. As soon as podcasts became a thing and Netflix, my tolerance for any radio completely disappeared. And SEN is the second worst with AFL trade radio taking the cake. They are truly horrendous. How SEN are so stupid as to not offer advert free versions is beyond my ability to reason. I would happily pay $10 a month or whatever was required to listen to silence for a couple of minutes. AFL trade radio was so bad I had to simultaneously have a podcast on standby to flick across during the adds whilst I muted it. Bunch of backwards campaigners.

Last edited:
Cannot stand Bartlett. Egotistical and patronising fool who brings nothing of value to the table for any discussion. I'm embarrassed that he was ever connected with my footy club and find it excruciating whenever her makes reference to the Tigers. As a rusted on footy fan, I tolerate the station in-season for all the gossip, but as soon as the footy ends (or the Tiges bow out, which comes first) I'm outta there.

As for Bartlett and Dr Turf together as co-hosts? You'd get better chemistry if you put Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan in a studio together.

Agree but what about that idiot Andy Maher? I can't stand him. He's one of those classic poindexter nerds who deliberately speaks with a real aussie bogan accent to sound a bit like a jock as to not appear such a loser. Pisses me off to no end.

Dr Turf only knows horses and that is where he should stop talking! Being a part owner of croc media he has put himself on equal billing with KB and has destroyed KBs show.
Andy Mahar just bumbles, mumbles and stumbles through his whole show with putrid questions to guests. Such poor knowledge of seemingly every sport.
Time to change stations.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Funny about that as I turn over to macquarie at 300 when kB and dr turf come on , with due respect , possibly the worst radio show in australia, and I love kB , it’s aimless , heads in obscure directions to pad time , I’m staggered it’s lasted so long let alone rates at all

Tell ya what, if you don't like something, don't support it. If you don't like SEN, don't listen. SEN lose listeners as a result and it's game over.

Problem solved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny about that as I turn over to macquarie at 300 when kB and dr turf come on , with due respect , possibly the worst radio show in australia, and I love kB , it’s aimless , heads in obscure directions to pad time , I’m staggered it’s lasted so long let alone rates at all
Spot on. Its actually awkward listening to it. And the commercials....

This morning 'Gerard the Sanctimonious' greets a guest with not a 'hello' or 'welcome' , but yells the word 'WHY'? He really is out of control with his virtue signalling as well.

SEN struggling. Ironically a lot of people pot Andy Maher but he’s one of the only shining lights.
His raw almost schoolboy like passion for sport and it’s participants makes his style work , he makes his show about the subject and guests which is why front bar works too. He knows he’s a bit of a dork and doesn’t pretend not to be and let’s guests or co hosts go their merry way whilst just giving a little steer here or there. Basically he doesn’t make it about him.
KB has a great way of interacting with his different co hosts too but they’ve taken that from him the idiots.

SEN struggling. Ironically a lot of people pot Andy Maher but he’s one of the only shining lights.
His raw almost schoolboy like passion for sport and it’s participants makes his style work , he makes his show about the subject and guests which is why front bar works too. He knows he’s a bit of a dork and doesn’t pretend not to be and let’s guests or co hosts go their merry way whilst just giving a little steer here or there. Basically he doesn’t make it about him.
KB has a great way of interacting with his different co hosts too but they’ve taken that from him the idiots.
this.gif

I’m hot and cold on Maher. Like him on the front bar but not so much on SEN. Weird ay

I understand the dislike of Maher, but there's far worse out there. I can tolerate him quite easily.
With KB, at least he shows a knowledge of sports other than footy.
He's very good with racing, boxing, athletics an a heap of other sports. The same can't be said of many, many others.

I understand the dislike of Maher, but there's far worse out there. I can tolerate him quite easily.
With KB, at least he shows a knowledge of sports other than footy.
He's very good with racing, boxing, athletics an a heap of other sports. The same can't be said of many, many others.
I agree and put Maher in that category, knows a lot about different sports. It’s embarrassing listening to Garry and Tim for example.

Try listening from interstate over the net. It randomly switches to 'best of Weakley' at any time.
Ridiculous system/station. All I want is AFL news and these pricks make it so difficult.

Back