Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I flicked it on about 10 minutes ago to hear what King said about Richmond..
I had it on for no joke 10 seconds then they had a 5 minute add break...
After the adds Wheatley then sprooked there next segment before a news break which included another 3-4 adds.
Ive had it on for 15 minutes now and listerned to 10 minutes of adds...
Horrible to listern too.

After the adds Wheatley then sprooked there next segment before a news break which included another 3-4 adds.
Horrible to listern too.
Those ad breaks are what is keeping that sheet station afloat! Not happy with just a profit! They need a mega profit!
Amazes me that a Capital City as large as Melbourne has no excellent Radio Sports Station...how hard can it be?!?
No excellent Jazz Radio Station...just nasty talk back...

Those ad breaks are what is keeping that sheet station afloat! Not happy with just a profit! They need a mega profit!
Amazes me that a Capital City as large as Melbourne has no excellent Radio Sports Station...how hard can it be?!?
What are you doing this afternoon?
We can start a Jazz-Sports Radio station.
What would we call it?
Razzle and Jazzle......?

What are you doing this afternoon?
We can start a Jazz-Sports Radio station.
What would we call it?
Razzle and Jazzle......?
Dimma's coaching strategies explained by Sonny Stitt's Sax solos and Miles Davis's trumpet interjections...a jazz musical interaction highlighting Dimma's coaching strategy to winning the 2017 GF...the highs and lows, dramas and improvisations...Jazz music that will never die! Amen...

Horrible to listern too.

Yeah, but Hutchy just loves it...............$$$$$$$ka-ching!

LOL at that caller who just rang up Whateley and gave him a bit of a serve about not moving on with the show and talking about the same thing relentlessly.
Then signed off with get KB back because you're s**t
The s**t even made it to air unlike being filtered here
Hahahahaha
I actually laughed out loud
Made my day buddy whoever you were

Trent is a seriously good fella - have also witnessed first hand his effort to clean up a nasty disagreement - he is such cool, level headed fella, OFF THE FOOTY FIELD. ;)

Went to that tour at the SCG. Blew The Stones off the stage they did.
Saw Cruel Sea live,Channel 10 studios debuting their first album,our manager got our band in.

10 mins of talk,20 mins of ads,horrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People bandy the word "authentic" like it can be turned on and off... Trent Cotchin IS authentic!

Yeah, I tried to be authentic once but it just didn't feel right :think: ;)

10 mins of talk,20 mins of ads,horrible.
I remember they day they said about Don Scott and Sam Newman coming on. After the news they introduced the 2 legends. Then went to adds. they have 5 mins of talk and then adds. 5 mins of talk and then adds. Then news. Cut a long story short. Out if the hour they were on they spoke for 25 mins tops
******* disgraceful

Back