Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fireman Kane has spent first hour banging on about Richmond and Collingwood's run of games at G last year and has rightly copped it from talkback callers. Delicious

That was good - especially when you asked him if a Richmond supporter had stole his lunch at school one day. Well done.

But the Tyre Power ads and Bendix Brakes ads were even better. "Get the Power !"

Ok. I tried to give these guys another chance coz I wanted to hear some Tucky stories and tributes. Tiger Time on Monday was good with Jack but the incessant ads and now every knob host talking about should we go to 16 players. I turn it off now as soon as they start talking about rule changes.

It's as if constant discussion of the rules has become a deliberate part of the AFL product, some contrived topic is jumped on to elicit a response from the public to fill their airwaves with content because they are devoid of anything decent or perhaps its part of an AFL strategy to saturate content so no other sport can establish a beach head. I also wonder whether the rules are deliberately made vague to create controversy to feed the machine.

Only spoke the truth brother. Collins was smashing him in the guts all game, yet the ferals and the media like to ignore that
Lay of the land with us now mate.
Biggest membership with success
We sell papers/clicks & press remotes.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They then dribbled on about the Flogpies with the moron host rating them through the roof with multiple nuffer deluded supporters thinking they can still win the flag.

That show was a disaster. It made my brain hurt.

Derwayne suggesting pies biggest club because SEN get more calls from them........wtf??
Struggling club supporters will always call before successful ones.

Derwayne suggesting pies biggest club because SEN get more calls from them........wtf??
Struggling club supporters will always call before successful ones.
Lol - Tiger supporters have had little to complain about for years - we are all too busy toasting success!

Back