Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I’ve been giving Spotify a hiding in the car. It’s been awesome.
Bet you listening to some good s**t to.
MixedDisastrousGibbon-max-1mb.gif

Sadly at SEN no one knows anything about American sport, so during the footy offseason I can’t stand them try and talk about sports they don’t care about or understand.

I switched to MacSport a few months ago and probably won’t go back to SEN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even when Aleague and Epl is on get some football people on the network that understand there football not some part timer has no idea.They get a few good guest that's all.Francis was the only one who knew about football.

Recommend you all listen to sbs chill world music on digital radio no adds
And a wide collection of old and new songs from around the world

SBS are brilliant.

I like Maher's content, and you definitely can't fault his passion.

Now, like you, I've got an old school Aussie accent, but as a professional presenter, it's his butchering of the language that grates on me.
He cuts words off as good as any painter and docker out there. Youse.....

I'll listen, but that shits me.

Mind you, I've never heard KB say the word Olympic correctly once. Wait until they come back around, those 'Lympic Games.

I drive all day and hop in and out of the car, so can take in small doses anyway.
What about Esserdon an Wimbleton

I still very much enjoy SEN but, being outside the metro area, I'm only listening to it every so often for a few hours at a time in the car. Not long enough to get sick of it.
I find KB awful though.
For non-metro folk, try ABC Local Radio.

Sadly at SEN no one knows anything about American sport, so during the footy offseason I can’t stand them try and talk about sports they don’t care about or understand.

I switched to MacSport a few months ago and probably won’t go back to SEN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Salisbury and Ed Wyatt are ok.

IMG_0303.JPG

Watson and Lyon are horrendous.
Every once in a while I'll flick them on. I don't know why I do it because I never last more than 5 minutes. I think it's quite possibly the worst radio show I've ever heard. They're way beyond awful. And their pathetic attempts at something which I can only presume to be "comedy", are as cringeworthy as anything I've ever heard.

How big must their ego be to think their daily performances are anything other than fuqing appalling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every once in a while I'll flick them on. I don't know why I do it because I never last more than 5 minutes. I think it's quite possibly the worst radio show I've ever heard. They're way beyond awful. And their pathetic attempts at something which I can only presume to be "comedy", are as cringeworthy as anything I've ever heard.

How big must their ego be to think their daily performances are anything other than fuqing appalling.
All they try to do the ENTIRE time is dob each other in for things they either didn't say or didn't mean.

All they try to do the ENTIRE time is dob each other in for things they either didn't say or didn't mean.
Every time I briefly switch them on they're even worse than I remembered.

It's f**king embarrassing that they are part of this country's sporting media.

They get worse when we hit "The Abyss" - October through to February.

At least they have good ads. We can move the world for you...Camerons ...can do...
The ads are better than Lyon and Watson.

It must just be me and too much reading of Readers Digest and appreciation of bad dad jokes but I reckon Tim Watson is really funny. He has some cred with me as he followed the Tigers when a kid.
Lyon , well , he has showed his ego and sensitivity to any criticism rivals K RUDD.

i bought a digital radio a couple of years ago and SBS Chill was a quality find. Probably my fav station if theres no footy on. On point and a great way to end the day.
Agree whole heartedly, great varieties, ,nice to listen to
Different languages, and different genres,, no adds
And no mindless trolls as djs wanking on, and best of all
No talk back

if anyone wants to listen a quality podcast get on the Joe Rogan experience. Has really interesting guests including a mixture of athletes, intellectuals and comedians, talking about real life issues in 2018. Some of them can be a but hit and miss but usually they are pretty interesting.

Joey Diaz is also good for a laugh

if anyone wants to listen a quality podcast get on the Joe Rogan experience. Has really interesting guests including a mixture of athletes, intellectuals and comedians, talking about real life issues in 2018. Some of them can be a but hit and miss but usually they are pretty interesting.

Joey Diaz is also good for a laugh
I like his podcasts, but I can't dedicate about 9-10 hours a week to the amount of content he creates, so I just check in on his JRE Clips youtube channel for some of the highlights

Back