Resource Contracts [Updated 05/10/2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder what’s going to happen with Jacobs or Wright

Put a fork through Jacobs which makes me extremely sad because he has potential to become a gun

Wright is shot. Multiple foot/ankle injuries and hasn’t played much footy what so ever for years (not sure on his contract status)

Wonder what’s going to happen with Jacobs or Wright

Put a fork through Jacobs which makes me extremely sad because he has potential to become a gun

Wright is shot. Multiple foot/ankle injuries and hasn’t played much footy what so ever for years (not sure on his contract status)
Oh yeah sure you better tell The club them if that's the case ...

Is it going to become a standard practice to re-sign players with a year to run on their contract the off season before it expires?

I'm glad we signed up Brown, clearly the right move and he's incredibly important to us.

Just more wondering whether people think this will become the norm?

2rfemh3.png

Is it going to become a standard practice to re-sign players with a year to run on their contract the off season before it expires?

I'm glad we signed up Brown, clearly the right move and he's incredibly important to us.

Just more wondering whether people think this will become the norm?
Think it has been for a long time with required players until they get on a bit. Carey was always signed to a new contract about half way through his existing one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interesting to know if the profile above is typical of other clubs in terms of the amount of the list that's on short term contracts or if that's unique to us

Great news on The Minotaur.

Got to admit I was worried that by keeping the 3 ruckman on the list that Preuss would perhaps look for more opportunities end of 2018 as his contract was up then.
I’m stoked that the club has locked in another young and full of potential player on our list.
Preuss is a competing beast and I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Goldy will push him here for a spot and by the end of 2018 he will be our first selected ruckman! Just needs to build a near Goldy like tank!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back