List Mgmt. Could Geelong trade Hawkins to St Kilda?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think ypo was on something when he started this little piece of nonsense.

Welcome back from another enforced rest and with yet another avatar.:)

I was a babe in the woods when it came to posting on the interweb back then ammo, and desperate to have a 100 reply post.
I have crossed it of my Bucket List true story.
Now if I could just get to 10 likes.

I was a babe in the woods when it came to posting on the interweb back then ammo, and desperate to have a 100 reply post.
I have crossed it of my Bucket List true story.
Now if I could just get to 10 likes.

I’m ultra sensitive when it comes to all things related to number 26 ypo. Don’t take my remarks to heart. Generally love your work.

If you could kindly do so before we next play you, Schoenmakers and the rest of us hawks bf members would greatly appreciate it.

Loving his work now that he's learnt how to use his body size/weight to his advantage - seems to have realised that his ~100kg frame is pretty difficult to move when those legs are planted firmly in the ground and isn't afraid to use his body to crash either.

Re: Hawkins to the Saints

Hawkins/Kosi straight swap.
Win-win. :thumbsu:

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

If you could kindly do so before we next play you, Schoenmakers and the rest of us hawks bf members would greatly appreciate it.

Loving his work now that he's learnt how to use his body size/weight to his advantage - seems to have realised that his ~100kg frame is pretty difficult to move when those legs are planted firmly in the ground and isn't afraid to use his body to crash either.

Not to mention that his goal kicking looks good now. Not just the fact that he is kicking goals, but his approach and kicking action look technically good and fluent.

Not to mention that his goal kicking looks good now. Not just the fact that he is kicking goals, but his approach and kicking action look technically good and fluent.

Correct weight.
Looks natural and fluid unlike the robotic stiff motion he had previous.
Is now a better that 75% chance, AWESOME turn around!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where Hawkins was at in 2010 and where he is at now is like chalk and cheese. Quite frankly bumping threads like this is just stupid and I am surprised the mods haven't dealt with it. But that's how it goes these days it seems.

Hawkins went through a period where he was absolute shite and heaven forbid anyone ever called him on it. But to his credit he has improved so those of us who thought he was once shite have changed our minds. He isn't the first player in AFL history to have this happen and he wont be the last.

my how the worm turns....

Good thing the MC has more patience than in here...

And as for the bump - some were a little more hasty than others... but we all have our clangers in the cupboard..

Go Catters

where Hawkins was at in 2010 and where he is at now is like chalk and cheese. Quite frankly bumping threads like this is just stupid and I am surprised the mods haven't dealt with it. But that's how it goes these days it seems.

Hawkins went through a period where he was absolute shite and heaven forbid anyone ever called him on it. But to his credit he has improved so those of us who thought he was once shite have changed our minds. He isn't the first player in AFL history to have this happen and he wont be the last.
Why aren't you still a mod? Serious question.
I thought Tom was really good in 09 prelim, and GF.
The team as a whole was off in 2010. Apart from Ablett.

Re: Hawkins to the Saints

As he is under contract any trade would need to be in our favour and I just can't see another club taking a punt on him. His reputation is, unfairly, in tatters at the moment.

I'd really love him to silence everyone in September.

Well.... it happened :D:thumbsu:

CF.

For some reason you've had a problem with Hawk all the way through. I remember clearly that you posted photos of spuds when discussion about Hawkins came up.

Rather than questioning why mods don't stop people bumping threads like this I suggest you piss off and abstain from any Hawkins discussion for the rest of his career. You have zero cred on the subject.

CF.

For some reason you've had a problem with Hawk all the way through. I remember clearly that you posted photos of spuds when discussion about Hawkins came up.

Rather than questioning why mods don't stop people bumping threads like this I suggest you piss off and abstain from any Hawkins discussion for the rest of his career. You have zero cred on the subject.

What a load of rubbish. I used pictures of spuds as a joke and you all took it seriously. That's your problem I guess not mine because I don't really give a rats arse what "credibility" you think I have on the subject.

2010 to mid 2011 he was crap no matter how much you want to sugar coat it. Even the so called experts say so to this day. But he has turned it around since then to being an AA forward in 2012. I applaud the young man and I am glad he has been reach some of his potential we all seen at the start.

Why aren't you still a mod? Serious question.
I thought Tom was really good in 09 prelim, and GF.
The team as a whole was off in 2010. Apart from Ablett.

I think ‘Forest’ became just too much for Catman Forever to bear.:eek:

To be serious, I think CF removed himself from the fray due to other commitments. He’d been doing it for some time. It can a time consuming and thankless gig.

Hope you don’t mind me butting in CF.

I think ‘Forest’ became just too much for Catman Forever to bear.:eek:

To be serious, I think CF removed himself from the fray due to other commitments. He’d been doing it for some time. It can a time consuming and thankless gig.

Hope you don’t mind me butting in CF.
Yep, thinking back, that's what happened, I forgot. He was THE mod when I joined and always helpful. Not that the newbies aren't.

Look, we all thought Debbie Gibson was cool at one point and Molly called " the Knack " the next Beatles....

Enough said.... time changes everything...

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back