Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

New Zealand under 4.5 sixes $1.91 ladbrokes
Have been under this every game in the tournament
Only worry is smallish square boundaries at Old Trafford so not having a massive play but still like it against India

New Zealand under 4.5 sixes $1.91 ladbrokes
Have been under this every game in the tournament
Only worry is smallish square boundaries at Old Trafford so not having a massive play but still like it against India

Also like unders for the game. U9.5 sixes @2.1 and U6.5 @4.5. NZ batting first and odds haven’t changed. A couple of players pose risks to this especially Sharma but willing to have a go at these odds, still up despite toss already happening.

England Australia under 12.5 sixes ladbrokes
Smallish play, a lot of firepower in both line-ups so could go over but 12.5 is a very high line, on average would think it would stay under this much more often than not.

Smith over 32.5 runs pointsbet
Not a big fan of these markets as all it takes is one good ball but once again would think he would cover this more often than not, will hopefully play the anchor role from first drop

You have figures on this? (I tried collecting them a couple of weeks ago but it is tedious af..)

Sent using Tapatalk
Roughly 34 of completed games this world cup have been under 12.5, 8 over. Of those 8 either Australia or England have been involved in 4 of them

Found a decent market, Williamson top run scorer into New Zealand win @ 101 (SB).

1U. Look at Williamson's record in England. Was well on his way to a ton in the most recent warmup before a silly run out.

If you are going to have a bet on NZ to win, might as well look at Williamson, or Taylor (201-1) or Guptill (201-1) for most runs.
I posted this one before the tournament started. I then put a cheeky tenner on the bet in question.

Right now, here is the leading runscorer table for the cup:

Sharma 648
Warner 647
Hasan 606

Root 549
Williamson 548

And Williamson has only played eight innings (compared to nine for Sharma, ten for Warner). He also has the highest average of the five of them.

If Kane wins the toss on Sunday, he bats first. One of his openers will fall early. He then has ~45 overs to score a ton.

Oh boy, this bet is on like donkey kong, fam.

Also Boult most wickets into NZ win.

1U @ 101.

This bet, not so much.

If Boult takes all ten wickets then he will tie with Starc on 27.

Roughly 34 of completed games this world cup have been under 12.5, 8 over. Of those 8 either Australia or England have been involved in 4 of them
Great work BTW! I saw the market drop aftter this so the value had vanished. Instead I decided to have a nibble on over 11.5 at $2.20 (that's how far it moved). So more fool me!

Anyway, shout out to you for a successful tourney

Sent using Tapatalk

lol the truth is that this is just as likely as the bet coming through. Shades of McCullum MCG 2015.

With that said, Williamson is a level above McCullum. Truly one of the best cricketers the world has seen this century.

I'm more concerned about NZ batting first, Williamson tonning up, taking the runscorer lead, NZ posting a decent score...

(Me getting my hopes up)

...and then Root playing a lone hand in England's reply and catapulting himself to top runscorer in the process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a middle available on H Nicholls:

Sportsbet over 19.5 runs $1.87
Ladbrokes under 26.5 runs $1.83

Risking 0.2u for a $1.86 pay.

Other books might have better odds.

Team batting first at Lords has a pretty good track record:

Winning the last four matches played there, and six of the last seven by my count.

250 seems defendable according to those seven matches.

In a final the scoreboard pressure is even greater. I could see NZ defending 200 tbh.

The question is, can they get there? Williamson can't do it all alone.

3U NZ SU @ 3.60, and will wait for a mini collapse (e.g. 3/50) before putting on some more.

Can see NZ blowing out to 8s or 9s after a mini collapse, then recovering to 200 and running through the Poms.

You heard it here first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back