Damien Hardwick wants to coach again

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure there's no hard feelings, but the Melbourne bubble has never suited him, and he may actually find his best footy again playing in a team away from it all - and with a reset of expectation given Dimma being fresh.

Cotch and him obviously are extremely close, so not having him there would probably be a catalyst for him to leave, IMO.

And go to a club where he will be the face of the club (he hates the media) and with a bunch of people he won’t know? He’s better off staying with us where we keep him out of the spotlight and has his close mates etc.

Realise how stupid it sounds now?

Hardwick won't want to coach Gold Coast despite the AFL pulling strings to try and get him up there. Remember the AFL tried to get Clarkson up there and he said no.

Dew is close friends with both Clarkson and Hardwick hence why the AFL will have tried and failed to get either of them up there.

And go to a club where he will be the face of the club (he hates the media) and with a bunch of people he won’t know? He’s better off staying with us where we keep him out of the spotlight and has his close mates etc.

Realise how stupid it sounds now?

It wasn't me who came up with this...I was just passing info along.

Jeez louise can't say anything to you guys anymore.

Geez the regular cat supporters will go anywhere for their Dusty fix eh?

Cmon mate you're usually one of the better posters.

I literally passed info along that I read...because of your girl Caro putting info out there that Dew might be on the way out...so I went to their board to see their perspective. Read that info, put it on here.

Seriously can't even interact with half of you these days. It's pretty sad.

It's fine Dusty is staying at Richmond forever. I am sorry I even deigned to speak about Sir Dustin and his movements, and will never utter a murmur again for so long as my retched peasant feet touch the earth.

I have seen the error of my ways and will now proceed to lash myself incessantly until I can learn to be a more devout follower. Please forgive me.

It wasn't me who came up with this...I was just passing info along.

Jeez louise can't say anything to you guys anymore.

I know you didn’t come up with it. But why keep going on about it? It’s so ridiculous. The reasons people say he will leave are literally the same reasons why he won’t.

I know you didn’t come up with it. But why keep going on about it? It’s so ridiculous. The reasons people say he will leave are literally the same reasons why he won’t.

I didn't 'go on about it'...I posted literally one post, and then responded - with no malice might I add - to someone else's response.

You're now going on about it. I quite honestly couldn't care less what he does. Was just a free discussion of ideas...ya know...what this forum is for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the rumours are true, it will either be smoothed over multiple years or Richmond will cover a fair chunk of it.
Don’t listen to Sam McClure he has no idea what’s going on. Dusty has said he isn’t going anywhere.

Cmon mate you're usually one of the better posters.

I literally passed info along that I read...because of your girl Caro putting info out there that Dew might be on the way out...so I went to their board to see their perspective. Read that info, put it on here.

Seriously can't even interact with half of you these days. It's pretty sad.
Just making an observation Shadow.
Cats supporters do seem to like talking about Dustin Martin on this board. I’m sure a rational poster like yourself would agree with that.

Don’t use it as a reason not to interact, that was a lightly veiled jab and you have much thicker skin than that.

I didn't 'go on about it'...I posted literally one post, and then responded - with no malice might I add - to someone else's response.

You're now going on about it. I quite honestly couldn't care less what he does. Was just a free discussion of ideas...ya know...what this forum is for.

I’m just saying you are wrong. 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back