David Rodan and Timmy Notting

Remove this Banner Ad

He is very versitle and Young. He has a alot of potential and i think geelong should look at him.
Mayb worth 3rd rounder for Him
or even Jimmy Rahilly?

Tim Notting, Hes strong and is able to play up forward and in the Midfeild.

Probably worth a 2nd rounder or David Spriggs.

what do you rekon about these to players. should geelong look at them?

rizzo said:
He is very versitle and Young. He has a alot of potential and i think geelong should look at him.
Mayb worth 3rd rounder for Him
or even Jimmy Rahilly?

Tim Notting, Hes strong and is able to play up forward and in the Midfeild.

Probably worth a 2nd rounder or David Spriggs.

what do you rekon about these to players. should geelong look at them?

Any of them would be a good deal for Spriggs from the Geelong point of view.
I think Geelong would look at somebody like Rodan who has shown some exciting things at times. I don't think Geelong would give up very much to gain either.

JUBJUB said:
I wouldn't mind Notting,but I don't want Rodan.
Rodan seems to think the goals are on the wing.He always run across the ground instead of up.
Surely a Forward lince of SJ GAJ Chappy and Rodan would be pretty deadly. and the good thingis they can all rotate into the mid field

rizzo said:
Surely a Forward lince of SJ GAJ Chappy and Rodan would be pretty deadly. and the good thingis they can all rotate into the mid field

Rodan would be very dangerous in combination with Ablett,Chapman and the 2 Johnson boys. I think a 3rd round draft pick or D.Spriggs could gain you Rodan and the two put together could get you guys Notting who is a more than handy player.

I disagree, if we got rodan that free Gaj to move up the ground. It also takes the pressure off Kant Kicksley

Rodan is an unaccountable midfielder, not a small forward.

Tim Notting is worth two David Spriggs', although i doubt Thompson would consider him a good enough person to bring to the club.

rizzo said:
Tim Notting.......... worth a 2nd rounder or David Spriggs.

David Spriggs for Tim Notting? From a Brisbane Lions point of view...thanks but no thanks. Second rounder....which for Geelong is going to be in the vicinity of the 30's, I wouldn't take either. Early second round maybe, depending on the depth of the draft.

The Lions, from what I hear, are pretty keen to re-sign Notting. Hopefully they do.

JUBJUB said:
Didn't they re-sign him last year after he was mentioned in possible trade deals ?

For one year apparently.

In any case, it's just been announced that Craig McRae will retire at the end of the season. Given that some cap room will be freed up our chance of re-signing Notting should be better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back