Rumour Dayne Beams set to “retire”

Remove this Banner Ad

He could have answered the question very differently, that's what he could have done. So instead of saying that the players were all behind him, and would welcome him back with open arms, the response could have been completely different, eg. "Hope he is doing well and he is getting the help hr needs". Roughead is a sincere guy, and that response was sincere, so l think Beamer and the club have no issues with one another.
All comments made on here in the negative are just innuendo, rumour mongering and made with no real idea of the relationship between player and club.

Mate he is following the script to a tee, not being sincere. The club knows exactly what questions he will be asked and tells him how to answer them. If he says anything else and the media get a sniff there's disharmony it'll be all over the back page and be a PR disaster.

Mate he is following the script to a tee, not being sincere. The club knows exactly what questions he will be asked and tells him how to answer them. If he says anything else and the media get a sniff there's disharmony it'll be all over the back page and be a PR disaster.

I think l will wait until the club comes out and suggests that due to continuing issues regarding Beamer, he and the club will be parting ways. All you read on here regarding Beams, is scurrilous, at times slanderous, unproven, made up BS.
I have seen no indication from the club or Beamer himself he has no intention of playing footy again.

This morning on the Neil Mitchell show he stated a high profile player had gambling debts and Bikes were chasing him also stole money and credit card.He stated that he was not going to name this person but was going to ring the president and put the question to him.witch he did off air president stated there is no truth in the rumour just some people making thing up

This morning on the Neil Mitchell show he stated a high profile player had gambling debts and Bikes were chasing him also stole money and credit card.He stated that he was not going to name this person but was going to ring the president and put the question to him.witch he did off air president stated there is no truth in the rumour just some people making thing up

Eddie is the only one that wants him at the club probably because he was the one pushing so hard to trade him in.

Still think the Medal has something to do with alot of this.

Eddie is the only one that wants him at the club probably because he was the one pushing so hard to trade him in.

Still think the Medal has something to do with alot of this.

The only thing the medal has to do with was raising $26k for a great cause. Why can't people see the positive in the situation, instead of making up conspiracy theories...

Yes because Eddie would say ‘definitely true, run with it Neil’ if it is true. True or not Eddie aint admitting to it.

The only thing the medal has to do with was raising $26k for a great cause. Why can't people see the positive in the situation, instead of making up conspiracy theories...

Because the whole thing stinks of corruption. The AFL has for many years and these people have followed too intently for too long to have the wool pulled over their eyes.

Because the whole thing stinks of corruption. The AFL has for many years and these people have followed too intently for too long to have the wool pulled over their eyes.

Corruption in what way? Pretty sure the bushfire appeal received their money, considering the club/Ed bought the medal. In any what way was this a bad thing OR you suggesting it's corrupt because your a Port Adelaide supporter?

Corruption in what way? Pretty sure the bushfire appeal received their money, considering the club/Ed bought the medal. In any what way was this a bad thing OR you suggesting it's corrupt because your a Port Adelaide supporter?

Dayne Beams entire career stinks of corruption mate. Try taking all your emotions out of your thinking...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The modern world must love you,

the AFL take advantage of good intentioned people. like all scummy corporations. the AFL have no shame. people dead and thousands of houses destroys, millions of animals killed and they will take advantage of that sorrowful landscape. mental health? yeah cant touch that in case the one genuine case amongst all the pill loving piss takers actually tops himself. theyre pieces of s**t and undermine issues with integrity.

This morning on the Neil Mitchell show he stated a high profile player had gambling debts and Bikes were chasing him also stole money and credit card.
Wowee nice one Neil, haven't heard that one before * me. Can't believe it!

The modern world must love you,

the AFL take advantage of good intentioned people. like all scummy corporations. the AFL have no shame. people dead and thousands of houses destroys, millions of animals killed and they will take advantage of that sorrowful landscape. mental health? yeah cant touch that in case the one genuine case amongst all the pill loving piss takers actually tops himself. theyre pieces of s**t and undermine issues with integrity.

Have no idea what your on about Buddy, but everyone is entitled to an opinion. Maybe keep popping your pills.
BTW l have been in the corporate sector for over 20 years, and successfully navigated my business to a strong foot hold. I have seen the corporate world do alot of good for those in need, and outlay alot of money to support those the government turns its back on!!

Well have you heard Beams or the club announce he has retired? I certainly haven't. Once that announcement is made, if it ever is, then the Beams issue can be put to bed.

Mate, open both eyes and assess the situation rationally because you're coming across as someone in serious denial.

Have a peek at his Instagram and you surely can't escape the conclusion that he has zero interest in football and Collingwood.

He screwed Collingwood over when he left them the first time, then he screwed Brisbane when he left them, and he's been nothing but trouble for Collingwood since he's been back. Pity, because he's a highly talented player.

Well have you heard Beams or the club announce he has retired? I certainly haven't. Once that announcement is made, if it ever is, then the Beams issue can be put to bed.
Why do sports fans lack common sense when it comes to their team? So weird. Think rationally, Beams isnt coming back, he isnt even training so doesnt deserve to either

Have no idea what your on about Buddy, but everyone is entitled to an opinion. Maybe keep popping your pills.
BTW l have been in the corporate sector for over 20 years, and successfully navigated my business to a strong foot hold. I have seen the corporate world do alot of good for those in need, and outlay alot of money to support those the government turns its back on!!
• needlessly patronising nickname
• weird drug reference like youre a 1970s dad
• talks about their boring s**t job on a forum... and bigs themselves up... in buzz words that sound straight from a resumé
• thinks corporations are actually good for "those in need" aka poor people

Thanks for validating my initial thought that you're a **********

Maybe go buy one of Dayne's paintings to hang in the office?

Mate, open both eyes and assess the situation rationally because you're coming across as someone in serious denial.

Have a peek at his Instagram and you surely can't escape the conclusion that he has zero interest in football and Collingwood.

He screwed Collingwood over when he left them the first time, then he screwed Brisbane when he left them, and he's been nothing but trouble for Collingwood since he's been back. Pity, because he's a highly talented player.
I want to like this comment more than once

Is your uncle a QC too?

What a pathetic comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back