Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not an expert but I'll comment on what I do know. I used to work in a prison. Prisoners attending court have a choice of wearing the clothes they come in with (after laundering), wearing clothes provided by friends/relatives on the outside or there is always leftover clothes that were thrown away or forgotten available. But maybe, now the secret's out, he wants to live his truth. Living a lie takes soooo much energy, and if he authentically sees himself as a woman, the leaked photos may be the best thing that could happen for him.

Look at Ian Thorpe, he started going on benders and having mental health issues because he was living a lie. He came out (which is huge), and now he's got a long-term partner and they are talking about having kids. He always has a huge smile on his face. I bet he wished he came out sooner, but he had to do it when he was ready.

Dean is facing major criminal charges, has drug issues and mental health issues, but maybe with the big lie busted right open, this may be the turning point for him and he can go on to live his best life. I hope so because I, too, am scared of another suicide.
Yep im betting he will come out of it a full time crossdresser or transvestite (I don't know what the term is), it just maybe what he needs. If he cleans himself up, I bet 60 minutes or A current affair offer him a quid to get a interview. I can't see him ever coming back to footy, especially AFL. Jeez what a year, the fires, Corona and now a big name player/coach with a drug problem and a crossdresser. Who would've thought.

Ive been watching some old 90's games and one was a the Carlton v Nth prelim final - made me laugh everytime Danielle got the ball. Hell watching any north game is interesting i reckon - Duck, Stevens & Archer - now Laidley - you'd love to go back and tell them what will happen lol.
Dean was a courageous player, couldn’t be that funny.

Ive been watching some old 90's games and one was a the Carlton v Nth prelim final - made me laugh everytime Danielle got the ball. Hell watching any north game is interesting i reckon - Duck, Stevens & Archer - now Laidley - you'd love to go back and tell them what will happen lol.
Whatever he likes to wear, he's a lot tougher than anyone commenting on him on this forum. There's no reason to reevaluate his playing career. He still deserves respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back