Rumour Dees Players Kicked Out of the Boxing Day Test

Remove this Banner Ad

Too true. I'm off to Bali tomorrow. I'll see if I can put on 10kgs in two weeks drinking Bintangs. You got any plans mate?

Have a few for me while you're there you lucky bastard!

No plans for me, my 30th in two days so having a big one with family/friends etc then so I'll need 3-4 days to recover from that, ha ha. Other than that will be relatively quiet I think.

I must be getting old. I really don't think that this is publicity that our club needs at this stage. Why give others ammunition to kick us while we're down. These blokes are professional athletes. I'm not suggesting they can't let their hair down. But there's got to be a time and a place for it.

I was as pissed as a mute at Caulfield races on Boxing Day. I had a bloody ball too. But if you're prepared to pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to represent an elite sporting club, I'd be prepared to drink at home not to tarnish the name and reputation of the club. Rant over.

Well said Old Fella, The position they hold in our community is something that quite a few of them don't understand, their every move is watched & they are envied. Why would they even think of putting themselves in that position. 100 x 100's would be a good penalty, I suggest!!!

I must be getting really old then. I have never thrown a punch in anger in my life and i got thrown out of the "G" at a boxing day test match. Granted its not a great look for the boys involved,but really , if the boys getting pissed in pre season means they win 10+ games next season , go for it . They are on holidays ffs

The amazing thing is about 25 people have made this tanking joke on BF and each and every one seems to think they've stumbled on something brilliant and unique... Can't wait for the next one.

Ando, you're obviously lying... I was the first and haven't seen it anywhere else..can you please let me know where else you've seen this comment?

As a serious comic I need to be across these things.......

Ando, you're obviously lying... I was the first and haven't seen it anywhere else..can you please let me know where else you've seen this comment?

As a serious comic I need to be across these things.......

An inquiry was launched, and yes, you were the first to make this groundbreaking joke. All the others were copying your work. ;)

So no punishment after all hysteria.... Good to see. :)

As it should have been all along. The doom and gloom about it from some was always well and truly over the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back