Review Dees v Brad's Bombers: the Good, Bad & Ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

fire destroy GIF

I've never seen so many players with a complete lack of game sense. So they wait until the game is over to start chipping it around and possessing the ball.

I don't ever want to see Tomlinson play footy again. He can play for Casey for the rest of the year.

Grundy was not worth the money. What a horrendous game. Bring back Gawny on 1 leg.

Bombers had a good day but this came down to effort. Skill were crap but we lacked desire in the contest, didn’t defend or show anywhere near the work rate required to compete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lot having next day pizza? we realised all of us are eating cold/reheated pizza in the Essendon sub.
If this is a metaphor for Melbourne's performance, it's like we're eating the post-bender pizza that you chundered into the pot plant on the back verandah.

If this is a metaphor for Melbourne's performance, it's like we're eating the post-bender pizza that you chundered into the pot plant on the back verandah.
My cat would 100% eat that.
Dirty bastard.

By the way, just in case you want to know what it's like to be an Essendon fan. There's 10 mins to go, we're up by 41 and none of us are comfortable.

My cat would 100% eat that.
Dirty bastard.

By the way, just in case you want to know what it's like to be an Essendon fan. There's 10 mins to go, we're up by 41 and none of us are comfortable.
Nah, you should've had your feet up at half-time. We've been out-worked and out-played by you all day.

I’d be filthy if I parted with my hard earned money and traveled across to Adelaide for gather round and this is what my team puts up.

I'm trying to wrap my head around Steven May today. Just hope he doesn't take it out on his teammates again.

You lot will be right, top 4 easy.
Just an off day, possibly mentally didn't expect us to rock up.
We were the same v Brisbane until the lights went out. Can write off one game like this as an aberration, but two in a month is a big concern.

Long season ahead, but early signs aren't promising (unless Max, Lever, Hibbo etc come back at 150% from injury).

You lot will be right, top 4 easy.
Just an off day, possibly mentally didn't expect us to rock up.
We will be thereabouts but we don't have the mental fortitude to win another flag unless something changes

Yeah can’t claim the Brisbane game as an aberration anymore, this has been much worse. To concede 100+ when half the game has been in the rain is a joke. Whole defence beside McVee has ******* sucked
Agree, but McVee has been awful too. Petty has somehow been our best defender because he didn't totally s**t the bed in the 2nd half. Says a lot given how VAFA level his 1st quarter was,.

Agree, but McVee has been awful too. Petty has somehow been our best defender because he didn't totally s**t the bed in the 2nd half. Says a lot given how VAFA level his 1st quarter was,.
Nah, don't agree with this. Couple of shaky moments, but the only defender that hasn’t been a complete disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back