Unofficial Preview Dees vs Ninth - Banter thread (opposition fans welcome).

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less of a mouthfull than 'on average 12th over the last 12 years'.
Besides, comeon, wouldn't you take the extra places given to you for free

Really?

2012 - 12th
2011 - 12th
2010 - 15th
2009 -15th
2008 - 9th
2007 - 16th
2006 - 9th
2005 - 12th
2004 - 16th
2003 - 13th
2002 - 14th
2001 - 4th
More of a myth I'd say brought up by lazy commentators like Tim Watson and Bryan Taylor that can't think of anything else to say.
Haven't Ninth Melbourne finished 9th 2 years out of the last 3? Time to pass the baton.

Really?

2012 - 12th
2011 - 12th
2010 - 15th
2009 -15th
2008 - 9th
2007 - 16th
2006 - 9th
2005 - 12th
2004 - 16th
2003 - 13th
2002 - 14th
2001 - 4th
More of a myth I'd say brought up by lazy commentators like Tim Watson and Bryan Taylor that can't think of anything else to say.
I thought it traced back to the 80s and 90s? The whole 'We finished 9th again' thing is definitely pre-2000

Yeah you're right but If we're going back that far, lets go back to when we dominated the league for a decade.
It's a leftover from a bygone era. The Melbourne-Range Rover-Snow thing was a joke on the Coodabeens that has stuck.

Haven't Ninth Melbourne finished 9th 2 years out of the last 3? Time to pass the baton.
You must be filthy on them for taking your spot. It's the tigers job to hold the eight up.

If it was Carlton??

tumblr_m2ldvkJE281r4e39ro1_1280.jpg

I wouldn't be too confident you UDL drinking flogs. We're on performance enhancing cream you know (allegedly), and it should be kicking in any time now. It has to :mad:

Tigers by 93

I wouldn't be too confident you UDL drinking flogs. We're on performance enhancing cream you know (allegedly), and it should be kicking in any time now. It has to :mad:

Tigers by 93
I heard Jack Watts just grew his very first chest hair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This banter thread has turned into a self-help group for s**t football clubs.:(

Too true mate :(

Of course, there's long been a sense of solidarity between Tigers and Demons supporters I reckon, and rightly so :thumbsu:

It's a leftover from a bygone era. The Melbourne-Range Rover-Snow thing was a joke on the Coodabeens that has stuck.
Those dirty ****s. And I thought hoity-toity Aunty (ABC) was supposed to be the side of us upper-middle class toff at the MCC/MFC.
Well that's it, no more. I'm going to listen to Alan Jones and get an education on Chaff Bags.

I came to this board to wish you guys the best, but then i saw the thread title and felt you're not in a position to be disrespectful and now I hope we win by 100+ more than ever :p

This is the first time we're meeting since you guys got done for tanking... We used to be on the same level as you, but this week, I hope, will show how far Richmond have come (and show you guys that it's possible to turn a broken club around).

The last team as bad as you now, was Richmond 2010.

I think you'll be good in 2-3 years. As I said when comparing us in 2010, rebuilding is an 8 year process. Richmond was halfway through back then, while you're halfway through now. So don't be fooled by poor performance - the list now has a framework to build around.

Btw, how is Frawley going? Should jack be expecting a tough day?

autocol excellent unofficial preview, quality post. Are you sure your not Cutty in disguise?

A bit torn over this one. My head says we might need the percentage later on in the season, so I would like to win by 100+ points.

My heart says I know exactly what you guys are going through at this time and don't really want to rub salt into the wound, so a win by a low margin would be fine as it gives you guys some hope when the team put in a decent performance.

I think Melbourne will stay with us till half time at least. I do believe we will dominate some part of the game and this will determine just how big the margin will be. Will go with the popular 10 goal margin opinion.

Good luck guys for the rest of the season. :thumbsu:

Tigers by 93

I think you stuffed up the order. Perfume enhancing cream instead of performance enhancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back