Preview Demons v Richmond- Official Preview (general match discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't tag Magner, there's no point.

Anywho, I hope we can have a real stoush in the middle. A battle between the two lowest clearance sides in the AFL!

From the live chat, this should make you a bit happier.

When asked about having no run and carry at all this year:

Aaron Greaves said:
Hi DJ, Bennell's form was poor last week. We hope Davey will give us some spark this week. We haven't gone away from run and carry, but we've overcorrected our game style too much and we need to focus on bringing some run and carry back into our game. Aaron

From a member of the midfield coaching team.

A battle between the two lowest clearance sides in the AFL!
After the bounce the ball just sits there for the next 120 minutes while both teams fall over each other.

After the bounce the ball just sits there for the next 120 minutes while both teams fall over each other.

I always joke of bringing a boombox with the benny hill theme on loop with me to the footy. Particularly Melbourne v Richmond games...

tiges team?

Richmond

B: Small spud, Step Ladder, Soon to be delisted
HB: Gone missing, Clark's Victim, Poor kid
C: Development Stall, Pretty Boy, Couldn't get a game for Casey
HF: Going nowhere, Melbourne Reject #1, Wasted high draft pick
F: Shane who?, Overrated Solo Artist, Melbourne Reject #2
FOLL: Hack with Mullet, Dustin Martin, Soft as butter
I/C: Going backwards, Gone Backwards, Career change, Mind on the clock
EMG: Coburg Tigers reject #1, Coburg Tigers reject #2, Coburg Tigers reject #3, Coburg Tigers reject #4

IN: Melbourne Reject
OUT: Life's Reject

Richmond

EMG: Coburg Tigers reject #1, Coburg Tigers reject #2, Coburg Tigers reject #3, Coburg Tigers reject #4

Love it Syl! :thumbsu:

Although you might have too much time on your hands... ;)

Here are some good Watts highlights from last year against the Tiges - especially the third one :D

260trpt.gif

2uzpfy8.gif

4h33ip.gif

Richmond

Good for bay13 one would think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond

knowing our luck, step ladder and small spud will be have break out games :(

I know that was cruel, and needlessly sadistic, but I just can't help laughing :D

Just a note to everyone that there will be a little more structure regarding the weekly threads such as this.

The idea is a natural migration from one weekly thread to the next. The only ones that will run concurrently are the review, v otes & changes threads which will all close mid week.

Check it out here to get an idea: Update on weekly threads.

Just saw we're paying $4.60 at the TAB. Now i'm not much of a betting man and im not sure how much people think it effects your luck betting on your own team, but i'm damn tempted to just slap $20-30 on that. I reckon we can get back up.

Just saw we're paying $4.60 at the TAB. Now i'm not much of a betting man and im not sure how much people think it effects your luck betting on your own team, but i'm damn tempted to just slap $20-30 on that. I reckon we can get back up.

Yeah and after looking at the Richmond Melbourne preview on AFL.com.au, where it states that both teams were up and coming last year, now it is only Richmond!! Didn't realize we were shizen, like the football media think we are... I have been the biggest Melbourne basher over the past 3 months, but still think we are okay.. If we do not beat the Tigers, i still think we will have a similar loss/win ratio at years end!

Things will click soon....Look at the blues tonight! They were hopeless a few years back!!

Line must be tempting, what start are they giving us?

From the live chat, this should make you a bit happier.

When asked about having no run and carry at all this year:

From a member of the midfield coaching team.

that's exactly the reason i said that we should be playing Aaron in the midfield. we need an outside midfielder that will run and carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back