Didak swap for Stephens ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Didak swap for Stevens ??

Originally posted by aaricho
I have heard that there is talk of a clean swap ......... Nick Stevens for Alan Didak, can anyone confirm this ??

i wouldn't be surprised if alan warmed to that, wasn't he recruited from port magpies and if so, wouldnt he have family over there too

I don't think Didak will be traded.

Someone suggested Rupert Betheras, Ben Kinnear and a draft pick for Stevens. I don't know if that will happen. But before talking about average players, guys like James Clement was shrugged off as an 'average' player when Collingwood traded for him. And he's now an awesome player.

I do believe that Nick Stevens' first choice is Collingwood, from what I've heard him say.

And the Pies were in the same position last year with Davis. Only in that case we had only one club to trade with. You do have 10 clubs, that will force clubs to give a fair trade for him.

Nick Stevens will be wearing the most successful top in V.F.L , A.F.L history. Calrotn have already offered a **** load of money to Stevens and there will be no club to match that or work out a trade with Port therefore Carlton will pick him up in the pre-season draft.

Thank you!

Re: Re: Didak swap for Stevens ??

Originally posted by oh_my_hat
Clean swaps aren't permitted, there must also be an exchange of draft pick(s) too. [/QUOTE

do you actually think before you type? that is the biggest load of crap I have heard recently!

i don't see why the pies would want another midfielder actually, yes stevens is a great midfielder but with our current midfielders(buckley, licuria, lockyer (don't forget him), woewodin, burns, holland, shaw, lonie, scotland, cole, didak, johnson, lokan) and with b.shaw, davidson, nixon and king gonna come through, would stevens fit in that mix? i say go for brown, leave stevens.

Aren't Carlton out of pre season draft.

I know they get the priority pick in the national draft but thought they were out of pre-season draft.

That being the case kouta_43 not sure how they are going to swoop on Stevens or any of the other players you have mentioned throughout this board.

Originally posted by jonty
Clubs are wary of trading with the Pies because of recent trade success with the likes of Clement, Holland etc.

An unprofessional club like Port Power aren't trading with Collingwood because they know they would get bent over and raped up the arse!

Port are just way out of their depth come trade-time.

Have a good look at some of the trade Port have done in the past. Eagleton deal, Pickett deal, the Brooks deal, trading Cummings for Schofield, first round pick for Bode all pretty sweet deals. I think you've got it wrong, very wrong on this account.

Originally posted by Adrian1
Aren't Carlton out of pre season draft.

I know they get the priority pick in the national draft but thought they were out of pre-season draft.

That being the case kouta_43 not sure how they are going to swoop on Stevens or any of the other players you have mentioned throughout this board.

What about the bulldogs? Dont they get a pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back