Coach Dimma On The Couch 2020GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking an extended well earned break until feb , in absence of leppa makes me think who’s in charge
Kinger
Or
Mini McQualtet
Probably a combination of those two plus XClarke. Might also have a coach or two incoming.

I think Dimma doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He is the best in the league and proved it once again on Saturday night. We were struggling up to half time but Dimma (with the support of his assistants, I'm sure) made multiple positional changes and tactical alterations to bring the game back to our favour.

The fact that we had an extra backman playing, turned out to be an astute selection when our best wet weather defender, Valustin, went down in the first few minutes. Houli did his calf moments later and Broad was concussed. That's three defenders either out of the game entirely or hindered in some way. It meant Astbury was playing on Ablett at one stage and we were far too big down back. Moving Balta into the ruck and up forward, was a clever move that helped us across the ground.

Dimma also instructed the forwards to push deeper into the F50 to allow us more space around the contest and to move the ball through the midfield. These moves changed the game after halftime and coupled with Dusty's heroics, won us the game.

Any coach that has won three flags and won a flag, in an unprecedented year such as this, deserves to heralded as one of the best of all time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back