Division 1 Qualifying Final 2 vs 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn n Burn

Debutant
Nov 7, 2008
Mentone
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A look at this years first Division 1s final, post your X Factors and Predictions.
St Pauls vs Chelsea Heights
This year (0-2)

X Factors
St Pauls: Peter Mercoulia gives alot of drive from midfield and Travis Ridgway always dangerous up forward.

Chelsea: Ashleigh Beasy adds alot of class up forward and Ashley Roberts always in the mix.

Predictions: Very evenly matched teams and who ever plays the conditions better will probably win. St Pauls by 4 pts.:thumbsu:

St Pauls: Tim Blackwood. Huge finals series last year and breaks the lines on big grounds. If he is at his best St Pauls can go all the way.

Chelsea Heights: Owen Uaongo. Big strong ruckman who allows Wineberg to drop back behind play and fill the hole infront of Ridgway and Best. St Pauls ruck strength isn't great so this is where CH can gain a big advantage and in tow stop the supply to St Pauls forwards.

Predictions:
Agree that they are fairly evenly matched, but if Marasco misses, I'm just leaning towards the Heighters. Chelsea Heights by 12 points.

St Pauls: Tim Blackwood. Huge finals series last year and breaks the lines on big grounds. If he is at his best St Pauls can go all the way.

Chelsea Heights: Owen Uaongo. Big strong ruckman who allows Wineberg to drop back behind play and fill the hole infront of Ridgway and Best. St Pauls ruck strength isn't great so this is where CH can gain a big advantage and in tow stop the supply to St Pauls forwards.

Predictions: Agree that they are fairly evenly matched, but if Marasco misses, I'm just leaning towards the Heighters. Chelsea Heights by 12 points.

I'm hearing Marasco is done for the season, if this is the case it will hurt the Doggies, Brad Gilder to turn it on during the finals.
Chelsea Heights by 4 goals.:cool:

I'm hearing Marasco is done for the season, if this is the case it will hurt the Doggies, Brad Gilder to turn it on during the finals.
Chelsea Heights by 4 goals.:cool:

Beasy, Norton, Walsh, Matheson will be to much for St Pauls to handle
without Marasco, midfields are similiar, as we know the pressure rises in the finals and cant see Ridgway at 5'10 dominating with ball coming in high and they dont have many other tall options with Best injured?. Cooke will have to play a blinder fro St Pauls to be competitive.

Chelsea by 40 points:)

without Marasco, midfields are similiar, as we know the pressure rises in the finals and cant see Ridgway at 5'10 dominating with ball coming in high and they dont have many other tall options with Best injured?. Cooke will have to play a blinder fro St Pauls to be competitive.

St Pauls by 30 odd...............you were sooooo close.

Wow.... who's your tips for next week? I'll lock in the opposition now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back