Werewolf Do You Believe in Life After Werewolf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Dero really think about this for a moment. I'm assuming The Filth Wizard can see what I'm getting at.
There are two evil heads that need to be lynched, you being one of them. Any way I look at it, evil can be the only winner here. Evil needs to lynch evil and not a villager today for an outright win. Have I got that wrong?

There are two evil heads that need to be lynched, you being one of them. Any way I look at it, evil can be the only winner here. Evil needs to lynch evil and not a villager today for an outright win. Have I got that wrong?
Yes.

Yeah but I don't trust you either, it only works if we vote for each other.

See the above.

No it doesn't. We need people with different vested interests on each other.

No it doesn't. We need people with different vested interests on each other.
Hahaha. No. If your vote isn't on me in the "deal" you'll switch so it ends on me. Pass.
We’ll explain it for me then.
There is 2 villagers. If they each vote for evil what do you think evil is going to do?

Hahaha. No. If your vote isn't on me in the "deal" you'll switch so it ends on me. Pass.

There is 2 villagers. If they each vote for evil what do you think evil is going to do?

If we vote for each other it doesn't stop the two villagers from then flipping to one of us each.

I have a pretty good history of doing what I say in these games no matter what my role is, the fair finish is you dying but in the best interests for all that are left is we shake hands and call it a wash.

If we vote for each other it doesn't stop the two villagers from then flipping to one of us each.

I have a pretty good history of doing what I say in these games no matter what my role is, the fair finish is you dying but in the best interests for all that are left is we shake hands and call it a wash.

Lol the fair finish is you and me dying and the village winning.
I'm bradburying my way through this one. Had Filth evil for a while but never left my vote on him.

Feel like you've all been playing poker and I'm here sitting playing go fish.
Vote for Filth. He'll vote for me and we'll have a good old double lynch.

Lol the fair finish is you and me dying and the village winning.

How?

How many times have we wrangled the game to put more villagers in the lynch and keep evil protected? Or analyze every facet of a players game to get them lynched as a SK without drawing any significant suspicion? How many lynches have we escaped? They've done well but there's weight of numbers.

The fair result is a wash. Village winning would be hollow for all.

How?

How many times have we wrangled the game to put more villagers in the lynch and keep evil protected? Or analyze every facet of a players game to get them lynched as a SK without drawing any significant suspicion? How many lynches have we escaped? They've done well but there's weight of numbers.

The fair result is a wash. Village winning would be hollow for all.
It's fair because these 2 got through all our bullshit and ended up in a winning position. Sure they can take pity on us and hand us the draw but there's zero reason for them too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fair because these 2 got through all our bullshit and ended up in a winning position. Sure they can take pity on us and hand us the draw but there's zero reason for them too.

They're only in winning position if we decree it, which means they really aren't.

Actually Filthy, if anyone deserves the win it is probably you.

I suspected you the whole game but you managed to create just enough doubt in my mind to stop me from following through. That’s not to take anything away from Boncer who has played a ripper as well.

I enjoyed this one a lot.

Actually Filthy, if anyone deserves the win it is probably you.

I suspected you the whole game but you managed to create just enough doubt in my mind to stop me from following through. That’s not to take anything away from Boncer who has played a ripper as well.

I enjoyed this one a lot.

It's been great fun. Used up the last of my energy on it yesterday though :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back