Opinion Dustin Martin is better than Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty cut it up again tonight, I think it's time the Cat fans accept the fact Danger and Dusty are unique and the best two in the comp
Dusty must be well ahead in the Brownlow votes ATM

certainly looked a class above last night whenever he got the ball. not getting into pissing contests between cats and tigers fans, but ****, I wouldn't mind both at Sydney.

and send back nankervis too.
can we interest you in a todd elton

We have the cats this week the board think Selwood is better than Danger which then obviously would make the best midfielder in the league is that a fair assessment

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Once again you fail at comprehension

The question is ' who would you tag to have the better chance of beating Geelong, Selwood or Dangerfield?''

Dangerfield the better player, Dusty could possibly earn close to double of what Dangerfield is earning.. :eek:
Not sure who that is good for?

We've seen the fallout at Sydney with the salaries that Buddy & Tippett are on. Inevitably you lose good players because they want more money and it isn't there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cat fans saying Danger come on open your eyes both great ,but please. Dusty on equal levels without a doubt or better.More versitle and can go forward kick you 4 or 5 goals in a quarter.He has that explosive gear to like Danger.

He's a top 10 player. But the thread title either needs a change or this thread to be merged with the Clayton Oliver thread.

Cat fans saying Danger come on open your eyes both great ,but please. Dusty on equal levels without a doubt or better.More versitle and can go forward kick you 4 or 5 goals in a quarter.He has that explosive gear to like Danger.
Danger can also go forward and kick goals at will! Danger is probably more explosive but dustys skills shits all over danger not sure which i would rather just 1 of them would be nice haha

Dusty, 38 disp, 2 goals, 9 i50, 8 marks, 6 tackles, 31 don't argues, what a gun.

Dusty, Danger Selwood easy the best three

Selwood is nowhere near "easy" best 3. He is at best "arguable" top 3.

Imo, can't handle a tag, is a whinge, and just like half of the Brisbane lions team, is talked up as a better player than what he is because he was a kid in an elite side that won flags.

I would prefer, Gray or Cotchin to Selwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back