Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks to me that its down to the bombers and blues or stay at gws for sheils. Hawks just dont have the currency and hawks supporters are laughable with their trade scenarios. They have the currency of a mitch mogovern type deal.. and im preety sure reading between the lines of the media that is where mitch is going. Sheil is looking deadset on the blues even with the media saying he is on the hawks or bombers for more finals time.... blues will be there. Just you wait and see
Pretty sure two 1st rounders will get the deal some

Have heard that he's Carlton bound. Apparently from being a part of GWS Shiel sees this as a busines decision and is simply looking for the best deal he can get. Carlton have priced everyone out of the market with Saints deciding they are better off building through the draft.

Too bad he'll choose us, so you won't see it.
Tell him hes dreaming. 3 - 4 quality players on the list this year. Steady inprovement from our young stars that carried our team this year. Carlton will be there abouts. Will float around the bottom 8-12 next year. With 2020 onwarde our tilt for the flag. If we are both lucky. It will be a hawks blues grand final. Even so sheil will be a blue this year. No doubts.

Have heard that he's Carlton bound. Apparently from being a part of GWS Shiel sees this as a busines decision and is simply looking for the best deal he can get. Carlton have priced everyone out of the market with Saints deciding they are better off building through the draft.
Bit hard when he has a girlfriend that loves Sydney life, and yet to have his end of season review, which in his case still hasn't decided if he wants to leave. Plus I think the Blues will have their hands tied trying to get McGovern. Good luck to them, if they think they can out do a Graeme Wright & Clarko Pitch, especially 1990 when VFL became the AFL & since then we've won 5 Premierships... with Clarko Coach of 4. So who has credits in the bag...

Bit hard when he has a girlfriend that loves Sydney life, and yet to have his end of season review, which in his case still hasn't decided if he wants to leave. Plus I think the Blues will have their hands tied trying to get McGovern. Good luck to them, if they think they can out do a Graeme Wright & Clarko Pitch, especially 1990 when VFL became the AFL & since then we've won 5 Premierships... with Clarko Coach of 4. So who has credits in the bag...
We've got the credits...he's a blue bagger.

GWS exit interviews were apparently scheduled for today and tomorrow. So there's every chance he's already informed GWS of his intentions.

Spruiking Clarko and Wright (as well as your recent success) is all good and well but means nothing if Shiel's primary motivation is financial, as was suggested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt use hawthorns backline as a way to discredit the team...

Formerly great team, but not much scope with the current list. Shiel will be looking for sustained finals in the next 5-7 years, Carlton can provide that from 2020 onward.

Just not quite sure that Hawthorn is his best option.

GWS exit interviews were apparently scheduled for today and tomorrow. So there's every chance he's already informed GWS of his intentions.

Spruiking Clarko and Wright (as well as your recent success) is all good and well but means nothing if Shiel's primary motivation is financial, as was suggested.
Who says we can't match your financial offer? We just aren't that silly, you & Saints will have to cough up more than us for him to pick you guys.

Carlton fans very confident all of a sudden! Would much prefer he go there than the Hawks, would be way too funny seeing that after how confident Hawks fans are. Where’s all this newfound confidence from I wonder?

Cause he is about to hit he’s prime age and is a very good player simple

Pick 14 for a very good player sounds right. Don't forget his buggered shoulder tho.

Carlton fans very confident all of a sudden! Would much prefer he go there than the Hawks, would be way too funny seeing that after how confident Hawks fans are. Where’s all this newfound confidence from I wonder?

Supposed leaks from Shiel's exit interview today.

Interesting times!

Back