EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just having a stir should be a great day and a bloody good game. I'll be at Kyneton to watch them v Woodend and I'd say it will be a huge crowd

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It will pale in comparison to Kyneton, but the Keilor/SM Good Friday is always huge. The contest almost never lets any neutral down either!

Strathmore by a point, after the siren.

It will pale in comparison to Kyneton, but the Keilor/SM Good Friday is always huge. The contest almost never lets any neutral down either!

Strathmore by a point, after the siren.

Wasn’t it Keilor by 80 points last year?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t believe you can until teams are selected each week. I am no expert but based on some knowledge of points allocation Daw = 6 El Nour = 5 Chatfield = 5 House = 4 that equals nearly half their points
Was interested for matches on today, can’t see where points are.

this stream of Keilor Strathmore is that s**t, commentary not in time and the camera u would think is an iPhone, bring back clutch

(think theyve finally fixed it but took them the whole first quarter to get it right)

this stream of Keilor Strathmore is that s**t, commentary not in time and the camera u would think is an iPhone, bring back clutch

(think theyve finally fixed it but took them the whole first quarter to get it right)
Yes it's s**t house. The RDFL one is just as bad. I tried to cast it onto the TV and it was so slow I ended up turning it off. Clutch TV was far better. Live scores not working on play HQ either.

Absolute crap telecast, stream took forever to load and commentary was behind actual vision
Typical of the leagues going for the cheapest options. I hope they go back to Clutch TV.
Scores on playhq still not working. Today's game in both divisions aren't even on there. What a shitshow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back