EDFL Premier Div 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on that outcome, I'd suggest the scoreboard (time keepers) was right and one of the goal umpires agreed with the scoreboard, but the other didn't. From there, it should have gone with the result on the scoreboard.

Can only assume that didn't happen. As for why, who knows.

Based on that outcome, I'd suggest the scoreboard (time keepers) was right and one of the goal umpires agreed with the scoreboard, but the other didn't. From there, it should have gone with the result on the scoreboard.

Can only assume that didn't happen. As for why, who knows.

I’m that case we are all happy the right decision was made and in quick time. 👍

Statement released from the EDFL to all clubs admits that the EDFL let AH break the rules and compete with less that 22 players.
So let’s now make a list of complete balls ups by this new fluffy and warm board that want to appease the world.
1. Over aged players competing weekly against the rules
Join in , your turn

I’m not. This kid played every week in U 17s when he was too old.

Wrong, he played from about round 8 onwards. He is 17 yrs old, EDS do not have an U19 side, he started off in the reserves and stopped playing due to his size. He got a medical clearance to return to the U17’s due to his size or lack there of. Are you seriously making a big deal of a kid playing footy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wrong, he played from about round 8 onwards. He is 17 yrs old, EDS do not have an U19 side, he started off in the reserves and stopped playing due to his size. He got a medical clearance to return to the U17’s due to his size or lack there of. Are you seriously making a big deal of a kid playing footy?

Yes if he’s playing outside the rules

Statement released from the EDFL to all clubs admits that the EDFL let AH break the rules and compete with less that 22 players.
So let’s now make a list of complete balls ups by this new fluffy and warm board that want to appease the world.
Join in , your turn
Maybe blame the staff eg the ceo and football ops manager.
It’s not the board who makes these decisions.
You don’t blame the afl board for stuff ups it’s all Gill McLaughlin and Steve hocking.

Good luck to Westy in challenging Strathmore. Big club with big influence.

Oh please don’t expect the EDFL head office to make a decision anytime soon.

But yes the goal umpires overrule timekeepers every time.
[/
Maybe blame the staff eg the ceo and football ops manager.
It’s not the board who makes these decisions.
You don’t blame the afl board for stuff ups it’s all Gill McLaughlin and Steve hocking.
That maybe so, however someone must be held accountable?

Join in , your turn
This is actually shocking! Why the hell are the EDFL giving clubs permission to break the rules? Something needs to happen the EDFL is becoming laughing stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are the one with your head in the sand.. Not a happy place to be EDS
Ba Ha, come down tomorrow night and I will buy you a beer qwnd will
Hearing some conflicting news out of Douttas Stars FC and hoping someone can reply.

1- from a friend..
A parent of a current player has told us that douttas had a meeting Monday night (and as they did 2 years ago) that they told the players they are not paying there players for the season reminder ………..

Surprised to see Kyle committing to a club that repeatedly doesn’t play its players, why would experienced players go there.

2- From another friend:
A senior player has denied this and hasn’t heard anything regarding no match payments for last 3 rounds. Been paid up till round 15 in full.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Turbo, nothing of substance to post? What a lot of crap, you are an oxygen thief

Come out to Lakeside Turbo and check it out... like a bowling green atm. One of the best surfaces in the EDFL. if only or was fenced off....

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s because it’s a modern construction, not 100 years old like Pacco, WC etc
I’ve posted this before, Moreland/Hume/MVCC council spend some $’s on your community ovals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m that case we are all happy the right decision was made and in quick time.

Letting the league off lightly on this one Turbo. Not like you. How can you say right decision made in quick time? Yes right decision but should have been finalised no more than 5 minutes after the siren to end the 4th quarter. Not on Tuesday night.

Letting the league off lightly on this one Turbo. Not like you. How can you say right decision made in quick time? Yes right decision but should have been finalised no more than 5 minutes after the siren to end the 4th quarter. Not on Tuesday night.

So what was the issue. Why was it overturned

The surface has always been good. Not talking about the rooms, just the surface. It's immaculate right now
That’s because it’s a modern construction, not 100 years old like Pacco, WC etc
I’ve posted this before, Moreland/Hume/MVCC council spend some $’s on your community ovals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tha
I will have Breaking News in the next couple of days that will rock a few socks off,,,, But in general the comp is stale.. Abers/Keilor , Keilor/Abers …. throw in Gvale every couple of years...
WRFL, although DP have won the last 6 flags generates interest, feeling and angst about it!!!

I hear Hardingham has been appointed for next year officially at DS.... Interesting as there's mixed messages coming out of DS, in particular they are crying out for someone who demands more respect and authority, very much Tail(Players) wagging the Dog at the moment. Going nowhere in a hurry is the feedback I'm hearing from some seasoned veterans out of Nipper Jordan Oval.
For what it's worth Hardingham's a good fella and I wish him all the best but he's fighting an up hill battle.
That is not what I’m hearing, other than being disappointed in the way they have dropped some games it’s all go for next season. Coach demands respect and wants players to be accountable. He was the same at Pacco so nothing has changed it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back