EDFL Premier Div 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness if Craigieburn go down this path they will go backwards. I hope they have learnt from previous experiences.

What I will admit is the Craigieburn supporters were well behaved during the finals. Maybe it was due to being in front but it was much better than previous seasons. That’s a huge positive as for clubs to prosper they must have well behaved supporters. Why do I say this? Well often recruits in the right age bracket will at times have families or girlfriends and if they don’t like the atmosphere the player ultimately won’t stay, no matter how much money is on offer. But credit to the committee.

Even the playing group seem focused on winning the footy. Full credit to Whitnall and his leaders. By what I witnessed yesterday they have a solid base to stay up beyond 1 season. They looked relatively young and played a good brand of footy that will go well in premier. Big Morrison is very good at div1 level but not sure how he will go at premier level as his not overly tall. Will struggle against the taller ruckman in premier division imo. He is definitely a competitor but not overly tall..Maybe he will play full forward at premier level??
Big signing today for Craigieburn

Was it around 5 weeks ago when I suggested that Keilor and Abers would play off in the seniors and reserves.

Looking forward to 2 great games this weekend.
Congrats to the Mores on their performance yesterday, they have a big couple of years ahead of them.

Was it around 5 weeks ago when I suggested that Keilor and Abers would play off in the seniors and reserves.

Looking forward to 2 great games this weekend.
Congrats to the Mores on their performance yesterday, they have a big couple of years ahead of them.

Unfortunately I think this years GF will be a blowout. Keilor by 50 plus points.

They could win next years as well. 😄😄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did the ruckman from Abers go this season. Big jump coming from div2 to premier but heard he did well..

Also the SM ruck from div1 has also done well.

Some gems floating around in the lower grades if you look hard enough. Well done to these clubs..

I know Paccos ruckman Giles (currently out for this season) also came from WRFL div2 and preformed well in premier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back