Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

There is an inherent racist undertone to a lot of criticism of DEI from Musk and others.

People act on the assumption that the only way a minority could get a job over a white person is if the standards were lowered, naturally implying that minorities are less capable based on the colour of their skin.
Reminds me of the old joke - what do you call a black man flying a plane?

The pilot, you racist **** :tearsofjoy:

There is an inherent racist undertone to a lot of criticism of DEI from Musk and others.

People act on the assumption that the only way a minority could get a job over a white person is if the standards were lowered, naturally implying that minorities are less capable based on the colour of their skin.

You can take the South African out of Africa...

The communist fascists in Brasil are now arresting everyone who worked at X, the random schlubs making $400 USD a month. And the far left is cheering. Nothing like some oppression and show trials to get their blood pumping. Facebook, Google and instagram being far left isn't enough. How dare X break the mould. Enemies of the people!

The communist fascists
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

in Brasil are now arresting everyone who worked at X, the random schlubs making $400 USD a month. And the far left is cheering. Nothing like some oppression and show trials to get their blood pumping. Facebook, Google and instagram being far left isn't enough. How dare X break the mould. Enemies of the people!
do you believe anything you write?

The communist fascists in Brasil are now arresting everyone who worked at X, the random schlubs making $400 USD a month. And the far left is cheering. Nothing like some oppression and show trials to get their blood pumping. Facebook, Google and instagram being far left isn't enough. How dare X break the mould. Enemies of the people!

You’re hysterical and irrational. This didn’t happen. You’re lying.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like how twitter breaks the mould by protecting pedophiles (1) & promoting white nationalism (2) and conspiracy theories (read literally quasi-popular conservative account) as well as the promotion and protection of people (conservatives) who constantly break the site specific rules on doxxing people. back in 2022 he personally banned a number of journalists for "doxxing" and while he did unban them, it shows that he's extremely inconsistent with this, and it still hasn't changed! people like libsoftiktok and andyngo are allowed to post the personal information of anyone who "wrongs" them for no punishment whatsoever!

maybe he's a fan of pedophiles (he was buddy buddy with ghisline maxwell (of jeffery epstein fame) by the way!) and white nationalism (he is a boer, so it's to be expected) but i don't think that is what typically alligned with modern day conservatives or conservatism!

it's also a hotbed of scams (3), and bots (4), which i thought elon was supposed to try and fix! he's also lied quite a bit about usage of twitter (5). he even chooses to argue against arguably one of the only good additions to the website that he's made (6), because it goes against his narrative!

here is a great summary of how the website has improved since elon musk has taken over! below is my favourite part of the article!
1712715438226.png

(1) source here
(2) source here & here
(3) source here
(4) source here
(5) source here
(6) source here

i'm sorry for linking woke (please define this for me) news websites that have some form of journalistic standards, but perhaps you could learn a thing or two from them!

The communist fascists in Brasil are now arresting everyone who worked at X
So the article says there was a threat to arrest people who break the law.

Hmmm...

I don't know about the law specifically but I think if you presented it here in a clear and logical way you might be able to convince people that it is an unfair law.

LittleBigPond is a Muskateer?

I don't know how to put pics in bigfooty threads but google "Javier Milei flyjng" always commercial, always economy

Then "Maduro flying" always in private jets with his own private office space, communists always rape the people for their own benefit

When the nazi fascist communists ethno-islamists take over Australia the first thing they will do is prosecute Elon Musk. Kinda makes you wonder what side you are on (If you have a conscience)

Also in a communist dictatorship "laws" are whatever the leader feels like any particular day, you gonna ask for North Korea's "laws" next ?

Why do you always ask for links? Here's a true president. Do you know any Venezuelens ?

You make very big claims that are quite often found to be exaggerated.

Which law will put someone in jail for life for posting an image of someone in a plane?

If no law, which judgements can you find where the judge has given this sentence for this act?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back