Podcast Ep. 5.28 - Is It Enough?

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Do you have any suggestions as to how we can add some more average small/medium forwards to the side? Drop Dixon and bring back Aidyn Johnson from the SANFL? Move Dan Houston back into the forward line? Ask the AFL for special dispensation to allow us to call up Simon Phillips this week?

All things being equal is Beast Mode Neade better than a Beast Mode Palmer, Atley, Howard, Achee, Johnson etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartlett to full forward..
Dbj a tagger
Neade in the wing

Just a couple of options I thought I'd put out there

Oh and here is a novel one..r gray not injured... play him in the middle where he has dominated the last 3 years....

In your opinion how would the famous Jack Cahill go as Power coach today....and how many would he have dropped after last weeks effort?
Dropped? Not sure, but after 4 years he would have a strong solid line/structure through the middle of the ground that would have uncompromising solid basic footy down pat

Then frill around the edges and not the other way around.

Our HBF, HFF wings etc are set. The middle not so much.

It's a different era. Probably no more than Ken or anyone else in this competition would drop..
Not as different as people keep saying.

The bodies are on average bigger and fitter due to players being well paid full time footballers. There is also more clustering but that's about it.

I was speaking more of the business aspects to the game now
That has big time. The amount of money required nowadays is huge, as we found out when we had trouble getting sponsors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back